14. Kai

Chan Mi:

"Hello, I'm Kai" he put his hand in front of me. I look up and see this guy dressed in a suit. The school bell rang and I was rushed to get out of the school. This is when this guy stops in front of me.
"Do I care who you are?" I raise my eyebrow and not shaking his hands.
"You would now. I am your body guard" Kai said. Oh gosh, another dummy my father hired for the sake of my "safety".
"I don't need a body guard"
"Yes, you do"
"I don't"
"You do"
"No"
"Yes"
"Okay, okay. Mr. Bodyguard" I walked away. He is be whatever, but I won't comply with this.

-Club-
"Hey, I don't think we should be here. I mean, you are like 16-"
"SHUT UP!" Chan Mi yell. He finally shut up.
As Chan Mi walks down a path full of drunk adults, Kai follows quickly behind her. They walk through a red door, guarded by two men, and reached a passcode door.
"Wow, what could it be here, with all the secret things" Kai joked.
Chan Mi gives him a piece of gum,"Nothing worthy, just a dude that thinks he got the shit." After the brief conversation, the door is opened. Inside is a lavishes hallway with punch of shiny things. Kai closely follows Chan Mi and they walk to the finally door.
"Since you are my bodyguard, keep a close watch on me." Chan Mi says. She pushed the door open and smoke came out.
"Cough Cough, what is this?" Kai expressed. As some smoke cleared out, Kai saw five men inside. Chan Mi and Kai walk inside as the men noticed them.
"Sup kiddo," one of the men with red hair says.
"Shut up," Chan Mi answers.
The other guy, with a face of model, stops smoking," Chan Mi, this isn't the time of the month yet."
Chan Mi sits down as Kai stands.
"Yeah, I want to get mine early this month. Something came up," Chan Mi looks at her nails.
"That's against the rule," red hair guy says. The rest of the men didn't express anything. During this time, Kai carefully examines all the men.

"Guess what, I need it now. I'm pay now too." Chan Mi says.
"Everyone wants them now. The city is on tight demand now, cops are keeping close eye on us. You know, this not only meant you want it, but all our customers." The model dude says.
Chan Mi didn't respond to that comment, but instead knocks on the table, " Double this month."
Kai is just confused with this exchange. The model dude pats the red hair guy. The red hair guys wants to back gets out a little bag.
"Here, gosh," the red hair hands Chan Mi the bag. Chan Mi smiles and walks out the room.
Kai, following Chan Mi, says," What is that whole thing?"
Chan Mi didn't stop,"Just bunch of dumb guys trying to lie to me."
"What you mean?"
"They have a surplus, but secretly making fake news claiming it is high demand. It's sad, someone is selling out them."

After they walked outside the club, Kai felt so much better.
"Kai, we are not done yet. Someone is after us."