5. Taking Sides

I give a last pinch on the cheeks and run out the classroom. Lately, school have been boring, so this make me excited for school. When I got out the classroom, I see my gang member.

"Oh! Unni, I found you!," she saw me and rush toward me.

"What?," I look annoyed.

"Someone saw they took #5 to the back of the school," #3 said with a worried tone. (Author: I will just give them them numbers because I'm too lazy^^)

Right away, I know what "they" mean. It is the other gang group in this school. In the beginning of the school year until now, we never get along. Mostly because we both think there should be only group in this school. Another thing is that our gang group is a full girls group. Every member of this group is girls. But we don't back up because of that.

I give a push on #3's shoulder,"Lead the way."

Xiumin POV:

I touch my cheeks: it is hot and red. This girl is crazy, she rub my cheeks so hard. Nobody rubs my cheeks, except my mom. My smile is gone and I take out my phone.

"How is it?," it is Suho.

"I almost got raped, but it is a success," I said as I touch my cheeks.

"Great. Continue," then Suho hang up.

I put my phone away in my pocket and hit the desk. Why did we even accept this request anyway? Now I gotta deal with school. I mean, I graduate already, but now I have to start over. School days are my worst days.

Wait, where she went?!

I need to look after her 24/7, so I know what she is up to.

Just when I don't know where to start looking, someone said,"Chan Mi is going to fight in the back of the school!"

That's hard to look. (-.-)

Good thing she is expose all the time. Everyone went to look, so I folllow behind them.

Chan Mi POV:

"Why the F*ck you do this for?!," I ask this girl standing across from me. She have her hands cross and look at me like she didn't do anything.

#5 is on the floor with scars and bruises, it is obviously they beat her up.

"Why not?," she smile. If I can, I want to cut her lips off and feed it to the sharks.

#3 pulled #5 up and stand behind me. I'm quite small, so it look weird, but that doesn't mean I'm weak.

"Tsk tsk, Chan Mi, how about just quit the gang?!," after she said it, her gang members laugh.

This bitch is getting on my nerves. I was thinking of just beating her up, but now, I want to rip her skin off.

Xiumin POV:

On each side, stands a group. Except Chan Mi's group only have a few people.

Go save her! She will thank you later!

That is a good idea, so I rush out the crowd of people. I put my hands out like I'm protecting them, which I am.

"Hey, before you do anything, go pass me first!," I said bravely.

Someone pull my hands and I see it is Chan Mi. I give her a smile to show it is okay.

She pull my hands harder.

"What!?," I whisper.

All I saw is her mouth open, but no words. That's because someone punch my face before she can say anything.

Ouch!

It is harder than I expect. I thought it will some kid fight, but I guess I am wrong.

"Both of these guys are karate champions," Chan Mi said behind me.

Champions?! These high school kids are really different from the ones we had. Inside of my head, I regret acting like a hero.

Another kick in my stomach and he flip me to the ground. The whole time, I didn't even lay a finger on them.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm a black belt and I won both of them in games," she bend down and tell me.

"Ugh! You could have said so!," I continue to lay on the floor. If Tao was here, I will never get beaten.

She shrug her shoulders and stand up. She get ready in a pose like the people in those movies.

"I need some practice, so come," she said. The two guys come to her at once and start attacking her.

Like a hero, she duck their attack and give a kick, then a punch. At the end when both guys want to punch her, she split! The two guys ending up punching eachother. It looks like an action movie.

After she finish the two guys, she came to me. I'm still on floor....

"Here," she reach out a hand to me. Like a sun at the background, she shines.

WAIT, THIS LOOKS WRONG! Am I suppose to be the one who saves the day?!

Oh gosh, it is reversed. I just glare at her and get up myself.

______________________

Sorry Xiumin, your plan doesn't work.

Tuesday Update!

Check out my story: Unique_Plain's Random (get the newest updates and randomness)

Vote~

Follow~