12. Sleeping Over

Chan Mi:
"Lulu?" I look at Luhan's completely perfect face. She innocently tilts her head.
"What Chanmi?"
I smile thinking about it and whisper in Lulu's ear,"your chest is so flat."
"What you mean I-" she pause and notice something,"I'm just...flat."
"I mean, you can still grow if you massage your chest everyday," I nicely give her a tip. Lulu's face darkens.

Luhan:
What is this woman thinking?! Of course my chest is flat, I'm a guy! It would be weird if I have something!
This is why I argued with Suho about me faking as a girl. I have to endure this torture.
"Lulu..." Chan Mi's voice suddenly turns silent "what if one day I disappear?"
I look into her eyes. I don't know is it my fantasy, but her eyes are empty. Empty as like there is nothing clinging her into this world.
"Lulu?" She blink. I went closer to her and put myself around her. I just want to hold her for a second because something tell me she is going to be gone.
"What are you guys doing?!" Someone opened the door.
It is Xiumin with his pillow and blanket.
"What are you doing here?" I stare at his belongings. Today we are having a sleepover. It happened when we saw Chan Mi was ask to goto a party and it's a no no. It end up us inviting her so she won't goto the party.
"Obviously I'm sleeping with you guys" Xiumin put the pillow and blanket on my bed.
Right away, Chan Mi hit him on the head,"This is a girls only." Xiumin secretly took a glance at me.
"What are you looking at?! Of course I'm a girl" I tease him.

Xiumin POV:

Jinja!!! This kido is getting mad.
"Chan Mi~~ I'll be so lonely and sad in the room by myself" I whine and use my 'innocent' eyes.
Chan Mi roll her eyes,"Don't you sleep by yourself everyday?"
Luhan burst out laughing while I glare at him. We joked around a bit more and everybody is tired after a long day. We showered and get ready to sleep. On a side note, they decide to let me in. I close the light and go under my cover. There is a moment of silence. Somehow I can't fall asleep. I twist and turn and I can't fall asleep. I look to my left and see Chan Mi's sleeping face and upbeat breathing. She does look like an angel while she is asleep.

The moon shines in and lays on her face. Her face shines under the moon. I slowly lay my fingers on her face. Before I know it, she flinches. It scares me a bit and also makes me wonder why am I touching her. I waited for a few seconds and she didn't seem to wake up. I move a bit closer. We are so close our breath can be felted.

Something in my head tells me to go closer. I move my head an inch, then two, until our lips touch. The softness scares me and pull me back out the reality. I quickly pull back. Great, nobody notice.

Chan Mi POV:

As soon Xiumin backs up, I let out a soft breath. The moment he touches me, I already woke up. I was about to open my eyes, but when he moves closer to me, I continue to close my eyes. As soon as he lay his lips on mine, I stop breathing. What is he doing?!
If I open my eyes at this moment, it will be super arkward.

_________________________
Hello long time no see!~ It is summer so I got time for updates! Have fun reading! I will update more frequently!
Vote, Follow & Comment!