11. Chen's Heart

He still have the elegant smile on,"Sure, after we study".
I stare at him for a second and start laughing,"Are you kidding? Who are you, to tell me what to do?!"
He looks to the side and looks back,"I'm your tutor." Okay, he is those people who have no brains.
Suddenly, I thought of something. Something to make fun of him.
"Okay then," I said casually. Then, I said good bye to Luhan and Xiumin. They left with a surprise face on them. I turn around and stare at Chen.
"Open the door," I said with my arms crossed.
He stumbles and opens the door. He sure is pure.

-Chan Mi's Room-
I don't come here often, but the room is still clean. I throw my bookbag on the bed and take off my sweater. Chen stands still near the door.
"Come and sit," I point at my bed. This is where the fun begins. Chen listens and sits on my bed, but only the corner of it.
"Am I monster?" I point at my face.

Chen POV:
Monster? She look nothing like a monster. Even if she is, she is a cute monster. Her round big eyes and cherry lips.
NO! What am I thinking? I'm her tutor, I need to be professional.
"No, no!" I answer. She cross her arms and frown. My heart skip a beat when I see her with a frown. I just don't want her to be sad.
"Miss Chan Mi, you are not a monster!" I try to make her happy.
With a frown on, she said," then why are you being so mean to me?"
What I did? She points at what I am sitting.
"See, you are like not even sitting on my bed when I tell you" she whines. I quickly moves to the center of the bed. Her face brighten up a bit. This is when I notice something is wrong. I am on her bed. Center of the bed. When I look up to tell her this is inappropriate, I see her TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF?!
"Wait!" She stopped and looks at me. "What are you doing?!"
She just goes back taking her clothes off. She took off her sweater that is over her uniform. The uniform is white button shirt and black skirt. She stops when she only have her uniform on. I was relief for a moment, but then she start unbuttoning.
"What are you doing!" I yell. She looks up with her puppy eyes. It looks like she isn't doing it on purpose.
"You don't like me?" She ask like she will cry if I say no.
"I do, but not in that way" I explain.
"So you do!" She smiles and goes back unbottoning. Her collar bones are showing and then the 3rd button is on the top of her chest. It felt like a slow motion movie where she slowly unbuttons showing her bare skin. She stops for one second and start untying her hair. Then, her dark beautiful hair falls out and falls on her shoulder. It is a beautiful scene....too beautiful that it feel wrong.
Something snap in my mind: I need to get out of here. I quickly got off the bed and go straight for the door.
"Chen~" I hear her calling behind me. Don't look back I kept on telling myself.

Chan Mi POV:
"Whatever" I unbutton my shirt and there is another shirt underneath. It is fun to joke around him. After undressing, I sat on my bed. It is obvious Chen is ordered by my dad. Tutor? He is caring for my grades now? He never cared before, so why he bother now.

Chen POV:
When I got out of the house, I stop running. I take my breath as I walk down the street. It was all D. O's idea of "once you become a teacher of her, she will listen to you". That is all bullshit. From her attitude, it will be a miracle if she listen to me. This is why Kris failed.
"You don't like me?" Her face and voice is still in my head. Even if I can stand her attitude, I can't stand her innocent, yet devilish voice. I'm not going back even if Baekhyun beg me. I walk to my own car that is parked three streets away from the house. When I sat down in my car, I open the music. I turn to the classical music station. I close my eyes as I remember back what happened.
Her collarbone that is pure and her black hair. Her eyes and lips. Her dancing fingers that is unbuttoning. It is slowly unbuttoning the third one then fourth-more skin is showing. On the 4th button you can see a glimpse of her chest.
WAIT,STOP! (Author note: hohohoho)
What am I thinking? My heart is pounding so fast.

___________________
Our Chen is so cute. Chan Mi, you are so mean to Chen!
Follow, Comment, and Vote