2: Replacement

Chan Mi:

"I'm kidding dumb head," I said. He look uncomfortable by my joke.

He nod and sit next to me on the bench.

"Who send you?," I can already sense it. My dad send many people to talk to me into going home again. None success.

His eyebrow raise in surprise," Wow, good guessing."

"Not when every month someone like you comes talk to me"

He smiled. I didn't say anything so did he. The weather is chilly, but perfect for me.

It stay like this for another 5 minutes until he speaks," Why you hate your dad?"

I turn to him. Before, I will have hard time hating him. Not now, I guess I turn cold.

"You want to know why?," I take another cigarette out and start smoking, "Because...I'm just a replacement. His first choice isn't available, so he only have the 2nd choice left."

Throwing the cigarette on the floor and use my shoe to step on it. The smokes aren't coming out anymore.

Kris:

She then walks away. She is only 16, but she is mature. What she said made me think what she have been through.

"Mission fail," I said to Suho on the phone.

"What?!" Suho said," You didn't find her?"

"I'm not road blind"

"Sorry, I thought you got lost"

I said,"Damn, can you be more serious?"

"Ok, ok," Suho said but I can still see him smiling.

"She isn't easy," I finally said.

"That's surprising...."

Chan Mi:

Being alone is nice, but sad too. What else I could do? Nothing, I guess.

*glink* I unlock my phone and see a message from my "Ex" Boyfriend.

Message from Kim Jung Ki (aka Junkiee)

Junkiee: Where are you now?

I smirk when I see this message; he have no rights to ask that. We broke up and that's it. Especially someone like him, who is so controlling, would never fit me. I text back.

Chan Mi: I don't think I need to tell you

*glink*

Junkiee: Chan Mi...I'm worried about you

Chan Mi: F@ck off

Turning off my phone, I know I piss him off. We dated for only 2 months and between we broke up twice. That is obviously not a good relationship. To be honest, I have no intention to date him anyway, it is just my best friend want me to.

Just at this moment some stupid dude bump into me. Not to mention, it is so on purpose.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!," his "fake" smile shines in my eyes. Oh god, what toothpaste he use?

My eyebrow raised by his poor acting skills,"And?"

He suddenly look awkward, "Umm." He probably think I would fall in him smile trap and then totally listen to him. This is like the 14th or 16th time someone pull that trick off on me?

"Little boy! Go home and play with your legos!," I laugh at him. Honestly, he look really handsome which makes it easy for me to bully. His face burst in to red.

He then sigh," I guess you found out?"

"Kid...you pump into me when you can see me. At least have some book in your hands or something," I give him some advice.

"Haha, I guess it is really a fail"

"Not even a fail, it is just a stupid act"

He takes out his hand," My name is Suho!" I shake it and walk away. He calls out," Wait! What is your name?"

I pull out another cigarette, today I smoke too much," Didn't that old guy tell you already?"

Suho smile shyly,"Oh gosh, you really know something."

"I don't know everything, I just know something"

^^^^^^Flashback^^^^^^

He pulls my arms to keep me from getting away. I could imagine my arms will be red after his hard grip. Is it that day of the month again? Do I have to go through that unbearable pain again?

Again, he succeed on forcing me to get in the car. My hand hold tightly to my pure, lace, white dress. One thought kept on repeating in my mind, I will take revenge. Out the window, it is still pitch black. Secretly wishing this time she can die, like many times before. I don't get why she have to live because she is making my life like hell.

"Get out," one of the guard yell at me. I hop down the car with my short legs. Around 10 guards closely guard me. 10 guys and 1 little girl, such a weird image.

Finally at room 417, the room that gives me nightmares. It's okay I tell myself when I know it isn't true. One of the guards open the door and put his arm out to tell me to go in. I step in the beautifully made room.

In the room there is my Mom and Dad with a cute girl in their hands. Such a pretty image, but it is going to ruin by me. The girl in my Dad's arm are my -so-call- sister. She have black shiny hair, pale skin, long eyelashes, and soft pink lips. We almost look identical, but our treatment is different.

When my dad sees me, he yell at me right away," Come here!" I walk to him like many times before. The anger in his eyes show how serious this time is. He look at his assistant and he bought my always fear, needle. I sit on the chair getting ready for the pain.

The assistant put the needle in my arm and start the process. A full 5 minutes later, he pull the needle out. From a plastic container, I can see my dark blood. This image in my eye is so common, I didn't even feel scared anymore.

"You can go home now," my dad calmly said. He always says this to me, he never say anything to care about me. I turn my back to the and walk out with 10 guards. Quickly, I take a glimpse at my sister, she look sick, but loved.

When the doors are closed, I fainted. The blood this time they take out of me is more than usual. Replacement, if my only way of survival.

^^^^^END^^^^^^^

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪

__________________________________

Update~

( ^ω^ )

Comment~

Follow~

Vote~