3: Fallen Angel

My eyes snap open as I breathe heavily. This dream kept on coming back and it is causing problem. I close my eyes and rewind what happened. Wiping off my sweat, I notice I'm actually scared. Such a coward I am.

"You okay?,"Angelic ask. I look at her: worried eyes, beautiful face, and a frown. She pat my back to calm me down,"Is it that dream again?"

"Yeah," I said. I don't want to go into the detail or anything. She already knows what this dream is about.

She smile and hug me," Baby, it will be okay." I nod and hug her back. Sometimes at the worse moment, there is actually someone there for you, it is already making it better. I just want someone to lean on.

"Okay baby, I gotta work," she said. I frown, but didn't say anything.

Angelic, such a pretty name; like a angel. However, her name didn't work that well, she is a fallen angel. From the top to the bottom: hard. Her job is always at night and she complain about it all the time. I will always just listen to her complaints and act like I'm listening. Saddly, this angel will never become a "pure" angel. She always say,"I don't like this, but I have no other way."

You might figure out, she uses her body to make money. We never use that word because she hates it, so I call her Angel.

She kisses me on the forehead and walk out the door on her 5 inch heels. I lay down as I see her close the door. People like her deserves better.

"Good night," I whisper to myself.

________

Narrator POV:

Kris and Suho just dumbfounded sitting at the hotel chairs. Kris look at Suho and said," It seems like I'm not the only one who failed."

Suho laugh," Oh no, I didn't fail. You did."

"What you mean?"

"At least she looks at me positively, but she look at you at some kidnapper who want her to be doll."

"She was kidding."

"Sure. You kind of do look like a creeper," Suho stare Kris' face.

Moments later, Tao walks in with a ramen cup.

"So how is it?," Tao take a huge bite of ramen,"Did you guys succeed?"

Kris roll his eyes,"Tao...just shut up."

Tao look puzzled by Kris' words since he didn't do anything

"Yeah! Get you and your ramen out of the room!," Suho added.

Tao is even more confused; he didn't do anything. What he didn't know is Kris and Suho is putting anger on him.

Just then Tao sadly walk away with his ramen.

When there is only Kris and Suho left, they open up.

"Our next step?," Kris ask.

"Continue to find someone," Suho look at a piece of document on the table. "Sent Xiumin," Suho added.

"Xiumin?!," Kris look at Suho with confuse eyes.

"Let him sneak into the school and be with her," Suho explained.

Kris laugh,"Seem like the perfect baozi plan!"