7. Cheek Sibling?!

How he thinks of me now? A bully?

Thoughts kept on flying around my head. Why would I care in the first place? I never cared what people think anyway.

"Um, excuse me......," a soft voice ask. I look up and see a cute girl. Her hair is only to the bottom of her ear, but it makes her look cuter. She have on a regular sweater and skinny jeans. (Chan Mi...didn't you notice she is a he?)

She is the second person I want to squeeze cheeks. The first one is Xiumin and the second one is her...

"Yeah?," I stare at her bubbly eyes. Her eyes are so big and watery.

"Can you help me?," she ask. In my eyes she is like a adorable puppy asking for treats.

"Sure!," I can't help but agree. Who can say no to such a cute girl??!

She frowns a bit which I want to hug her and cuddle her.

"I'm lost....," her eyes look like she is about to cry. Omg...I want to....just....put her in my arms.

"It's okay, where you want to go?," I said.

"Uhh...my brother goes to this school, can you help me?," she looks to the side and said. Her face have a natural blush.

"Who is your brother?," I ask. I should know everyone in the school.

"His name is Xiumin," she said. My mind just have thunder booming. They don't look anything alike except their cheeks. She puts her hand out,"My name is Luhan."

I shake it,"I know your brother, follow me!" I walk in the front as she follows behind. Still, how can he have such a cute sister?

**

I was scared that Xiumin isn't in the classroom, which he is. When we walked in, he was putting his feet on the desk and acting cool. I want to slap his head for acting cool.

He didn't notice until I actually slap his head.

"Oww!," his hands on his head. His face turn into sour grapes.

I point behind me," Uh, your sister is here?"

Luhan just gives a shy smile (actually evil) that look so cute. When Xiumin saw his sister, he jump out of his seat. Is he that excited to see her?

"Why are you here!," his eyes wide open.

"What you mean 'why are you here' she is your sister," I can't help but get annoy. Inside of me I already put a label on Luhan that says,"Must protect puppy".

Luhan pulls my sleeves,"It's okay Chan Mi...he probably doesn't want me to be here." Her face is so innocent, how someone can hate her?

"I don't," Xiumin said carelessly.

"Shut up! She is staying!," I pull one of his ears. He cries for help, but I didn't let go. It is when Luhan ask me to let go, I did.

Luhan POV:

Let me goto the nail salon and take my time. Seeing Xiumin with a sad face on makes me happy. Although I'm sure he wants to kill me.I stick out my tongue as Chan Mi yells at Xiumin for being a bully. Xiumin wants to punch me, but he stopped when he saw Chan Mi.

It went more well than we thought. We thought she might find out or won't fall into my trap.

But...do I look like a girl. I didn't even dress like a girl or nothing close to it and she assume I'm a GIRL?! I'm a 100% man with a man heart. (I'm sure guys want to date you too, Luhan)

Anyway, acting like a girl, I lock my arm with her,"It's okay, I'm sure he got the lesson."

She sighs,"Luhan, you are such a nice person."

Yes I am, I'm going to use this chance so Xiumin can get beaten.

(Laughs cutely) "oh Chan Mi, stop complimenting me!," I act like those girls in dramas.

From my side view, I can see Xiumin rolling his eyes. He is just jello of my prettiness! (≧∇≦)

Chan Mi POV:

It was a long day of school. Alot of things happened, but it was full filling. I met the cheek siblings (XiuHan).

All I'm wishing is that tonight, I won't have dreams. The nightmares haunt me and it is bothering me. I get into my bed and close my eyes. I thought I can't sleep, but I end up sleeping.

~Dream~

It is black and white. Everything is like in the movies.

"Appa! I'm hungry!," I look up at the handsome face. (The title of my ff)

He looks down with warm eyes and bend down. Of course, my small hands in his big hands, those hands I will never feel.

"Chan Mi is a good girl, I will get you ice cream. You wait here for me, okay?," unlike other times, he speaks patiently and full of love. This is the first time he bought me to a amusement park.

I nod happily as he let go of my hands. The warmth is still in my heart, yet I don't know it will be the last time. He turn his back and walk further and further. Then, everything blurred out.

The only happy moment in my life is blurred. I can't remember it anymore.

Then, cold hands cover my mouth from behind. My arms flying in the air, trying to tell my dad to turn around. Maybe, just maybe, he turn around, he will see me.

I was pull back and they knock me out. Blackness.

"Wait here for me," his promise and his only time sharing his love was false.

____________

This chapter is really fix with Chan Mi's past and the funny moments. School started and there is alot of homework, so my updates are slow. But I promise to get one update each week (at least).

Thanks for the support! Vote and follow!