Chapter 1

Rylee's POV

                                                                     Chapter 1

     It all started with a childhood memory. Harry and I were best friends. From then on, I knew I had a crush on him. His sparkling green eyes, perfect dimples. We were inseperable... that is until the X - Factor. He said he would call. He never did. He said he would visit. Heck, we know how that went. But the most maddening thing he said, I will remember you. The truth is, he forgot, all about me.

                                                             *      *     *

                                                                Harry's POV

'' And then I made that song for John Mayer...'' Taylor went on and on about her previous relationships. " ....Harry? HARRY! Are you even listening?'' she yelled, receiving glares from people around us. " What? Yeah,'' I mumbled. Truth was, that I kept thinking about home. No, not the hotel. Holmes Chapel. For some odd reason that's all I think about. Well it could be the fact that I'm thinking of her. What was her name? Brianna? Lindsay? Stephanie? Ry- it was Rylee.

                                                          *   *   *

                                                         Rylee's POV

       I was calmly eating my breakfast when my mum came down and just HAD to ruin the moment. " Hey, guess what?''  she stated. " I can go to and Ed Sheeran concert!''  I yelled. "No,'' "I get to meet Ed Sheeran!''  " No, stop interrupting!'' she protested then sighed. "Anyways, what I was meaning to say was, Harry and Anne are coming after his tour is done!'' "And when will that be?'' I asked her. "2 days!'' My whole world stopped. No, this cannot be happening! "No, why is he coming? Why cant Gemma come?'' I yelled. "Honey keep your voice down!'' she whispered. "No. Why? If Anne was the only one coming it would be okay. But NOOOOO you just had to invite him!'' I yelled and raced to my bedroom and slammed the door. Why, why him?

     Hai guys can you guys read this and tell your followers so I can get more reads on this?

                                                                                                             - Ry