Chapter 7

Chapter 7

                                                            Harry's   POV

     Wow. Just wow. I can't believe I just did that. "Well I should be going,'' I said and stood up from the bed. I felt as if her eyes were burning into my soul. I go to the door and turn back. ''I'm really sorry, Ry.'' I said and walked out.  Why do I make her life miserable?

                                                          Rylee's POV

    What? What was that about? Right now I'm speechless.

                                                         *    *    *

    I got out of the hospital a few hours after the kiss. We were walking out of the doors when a flash of light came out of nowhere. Then, tons and tons more came out. I stopped in the  middle of it all. What? What the heck? I felt a muscular pair of hands grab my arm.

    We were in the car, and I gave Harry a weird look. "So I'm guessing you want an explanation about that.'' I nodded. "Well, word spreads quickly!'' he said in a cheerful voice. I raised my eyebrow. "A-A- about where I am.'' "Oh.'' I replied.

                                                        *    *    *

    We got home and I raced up to my bedroom. I went in my bathroom, and saw the blood still on the floor. Did I really bleed that much, I thought. "Yeah, I'm shocked too.'' I jump a bit and turn around to Harry. "Oh... Hey Harry what are you doing up here?'' I asked him. "Well I kind of saw you coming up here so I followed.'' "Oh.'' was all I replied. I walked out of the bathroom, he followed. I sat on my bed, he sat next to me. He laughed a little. "Remember that one time I had a cup of glue and I tripped and it fell all on you?'' "Yeah, I hated you for like the rest of the week because I had to get a hair cut.'' I laughed as I imagined the event. There was a silence that no one talked in. It felt calming, unlike at the hospital were they were awkward. "Rylee, I want to make memories like those that we can look back on.'' Harry spoke up. "What are you saying?'' I asked, confused. "I'm saying that I want to start again. I know you probably won't want to after how I forgot about you, but Rylee ( middle name ) Foster, can we start over again?'' Harry said, I looked in his eyes and I could tell he meant it. "Yes, Harry, yes we can.'' I said and hugged him. "We tore apart and he held out his hand, I took it and we were both standing. "Hi I'm Harry, what is your name?'' he asked, "I'm Rylee." I said and a smile crept on my face. Finally, everything is back to normal.   

                                                       Or so I thought.......

 Hai guyz, sorry for not updating yesterdayI was too lazy to go on mylaptop and update. And plus in my Imagines I said I would update everyday too, but I think I'll just update on that like twice a week because this story is more important, I think. So anyways, thanks for 67 reads (more after you guys read this)  So yeah adios muchacho nachos.

                                                                                                         - Ry

P.S  The reason I put middle name is because I don't like my middle name. And if you were paying attention this fanfic is based off of me because I originally wasn't going to post this story on Wattpad until I actually went on it more... So yeah cherrio....