Chapter 24

Rylee's POV

   Harry....Harry....Thats Harry.....Everything came into my head all at once. I got up and walked out of my room to find my mom. I soon found her on the kitchen talking on the phone. She stared at me and went back on the phone. "Yeah, ok, Um is it ok if i  talk to you later? Ok.'' she said and then hung up. "Who was that?'' I asked her. "Um remember dads death?'' She said, kind of in a questioning way because I might've forgotten it when i was knocked out."Yeah... A bomb exploded his truck. Why?'' I asked. "Well the people say that wasn't the actual cause...'' "What do you mean...'' i really didn't want to know but I kind of just said I did basically. "They think he comitted suicide...'' She said and looked down. "What?'' "They found a note on his pillow telling everyone that he was going to...Kill himself,'' she replied. "Did they just now figure this out?" I asked her. "No... They knew since we got the call but they didn't want to talk about it till now.''

 I stayed quiet. "I know this is a big deal to you Ry, but we got to move on, just think about it... Would dad want us to cry over him?'' "But it is a big deal to both of us,'' I replied. "But know that he is in a better place now.'' I'm so mad, like seriously. "Are you sure about this?'' I asked her. "What do you mean?'' "That you didn't know about his real death.'' "of course I didn't." "Then why are you so peaceful?'' "Because I know hes in a better place now.'' "Thats not the truth and you know it." "FINE, I did know that he killed himself.'' "But why?'' I asked, tears daring to come out. "Because I knew it would hurt you.'' "That wouldnt hurt me.'' I stared at her "What hurts me is knowing that you lied about dads death because you were too scared about the truth yourself''' I said and looked at her coldly. The tears came out and before I knew it, I ran to the front door. "RYLEE STOP!!!!!'' She yelled. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I yelled and ran out the door. I stopped before I ran into Harry. "Rylee, why are yo-'' I didn't let him finish as I started running.

                                                                       Harry's POV

What the.... I shook that thought off while I rang the doorbell. I saw the door opening and there was Rylee's mom. "Mrs. Foster! I just saw Rylee run out the door, what happened?'' I asked her. "I told her the truth about her father, and then she figured out that I knew it since we had the funeral." I looked at my feet. "Oh! You can come in, want to come in?'' She asked me. "No I'm good, I was just going to look for Rylee.'' I said. "I'll come with you .'' Her mom said. "No, after what happened.... between  you guys, I think it will be good for you both to be seperated.'' I said and started to walk off.

 I got into my car and started to drive around thinking of places where Rylee could be. I started to become near the park and got there and parked. I walked to the nearest park bench. I put my head in my hands and started to think. Where could she be?

I heard a sniffiling sound coming from a tree. I got up and started to walk over wear the noise was coming from. I turned my head and I saw Rylee. "Rylee?'' She looked up and I saw her face being all red and puffy. I sat down next to her and started to talk. "I know you don't remember me but-'' "Actually, I remember you Harry.''

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know long time no see but ive been really busy and I finally gave you a chapter! Anyways, I might update Falling In Love with the Wrong Boy but i'm not sure yet. Talk to you later!!!!!

                                                                                                          - Ry