Chapter 11

Chapter 11

                                                                Rylee's POV

                                                            2 weeks later

Harry and I were watching Love Actually together. I guess you could say we were a couple. Except we weren't.  It was at a funny part when Harry got a call. He looked at the screen and his eyes grew large as he moved out of the living room into the bathroom.

                                                       Harry's POV

I heard my phone ring in my pocket. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. Uncle Simon. Oh no, this is not good. what did I do? All I did  was the twitcam. Oh no, I forgot I have to ask management if I could do a twitcam. I stood up and sped to the bathroom. "Hello?'' I asked although I knew who it was. "Ah, Harold Styles such a joyous occasion that I get to talk to you! Except today it isn't very joyous.'' I cringed at him calling me Harold. He only calls me Harold when he's mad. Like REALLY mad. "Um, why Simon?'' I asked him. "Oh c'mon Harold it's not like you don't know." I cringed again. He usually only says Harold once. He's SUPER mad. "Know what?'' "That you didn't call management to do a twitcam. And who is this girl with you?'' "Ok, I'm sorry I forgot. And why do you want to know who she is?'' I asked him. "I don't need to tell you why.'' "Why not?'' I questioned him. "Just don't do it again.'' He said then the line went dead.  I walked out to the movie.

                                                        Rylee's POV

I heard him coming and he returned to where he was sitting. I looked at his face and it was like he saw a ghost. "Who was that?'' I asked him. "No one.'' He said and focused back on the movie.

Hola muchacho nachos!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oooooo looks like Haz got in trouble by Uncle Simon.... Wonder what will happen in the next chapter???!!!??

                                                                                                                                - Ry