Chapter 23

Harry's POV

"Rylee, its me.'' I said, hoping it was a joke. I waited for her to say 'Gotcha Haz', but she didn't. All she said was "I don't know you''. Mum and Rylee's mum stared at me with empathy."Do you remember us?'' Her mum said. "Yes, your my mum and your Anne''. I walked out of the room. Why? How? All it was, was a punch that she got after trying to save me. What was so bad about that? I walked into one of the bathroom stalls and just started  to cry. 

I tried to clear myself up before I walked into her room again. I saw her sleeping. She looked so peaceful like that. 

Like 2 hours later, the nurses said she could go home. The car ride was silent. When we got to the house, me and my mum left. 

                                                                Rylee's POV

Who was that boy? Why was he so sad when I said I didn't know him. I didnt. I mean he looked sort of familiar, but I couldnt really say that I knew who he was. I walked through the door and went up to my room. I layed down on my bed and fell asleep. 

                                                                       The next week

I was walking around my room when a picture caught my eye. It looked like it had been taken recently because I looked like what I am now. I was staring at the picture because it had the boy in it. Instantly, all these memories came into my head. My eyes widen. That boy isn't just a boy, he's  Harry.

Heyyy. Yeah you guys probably hate me. I know I said I would put up a new chapter once I started the other one, but I had a bad case of writers block and i couldnt think of anything. So yeah, thats that. Yeah I dont know what to say, so bye. 

                                                                                                                           - Ry