Chapter 4

Chapter 4

                                                        Harry's POV

     I ran down the stairs crying my heart out. It's my fault, all my fault, my mind kept on repeating.  I ran to the door and opened it. I don't know where I was going, But somewhere to clear my mind. I stopped at the park. Memories, I thought.

                                                      **** flashback ****

     "Ready or not, here I come,'' I yelled to my friend on our first playdate.

                                                     **** back to reality ****

     The tears streamed down my face even more. Well the word friend does have the word end  in it.

                                                     **** flashback 2 ****

     "Weeeee, push me again! Push me again!'' Rylee screamed on the swings. "Ah, ah, ah. I think it's time to go home,'' her mom told her. "NOOOOO I WANT TO PLAY WITH HARRY ! I WANT TO PLAY WITH HARRY!'' Rylee yelled and ran to me. "Fine he can come and have a sleepover,'' her mom said.

                                                 **** back to reality ****

                                                      Rylee's POV

     2 hours. 2 hours and I've been crying in my room and I doubt Harry came back from wherever he went. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. My eyes were  red and puffy, well they were going to be  red and puffy if I was crying for 2 hours.

         Hey peeps, I know it was a suckish ending but the next one will be better though, and short. Since when did ALL my story have 26 reads? that's like unbelievable  for me. Thank you so super much. And as a special treat for you guys, I might upload another chapter tonight. And as I say in all of my notes, keep on reading! (or something close to that) 

                                                                                                      -Ry

      P.S oh and can you maybe vote? Pretty please? With a Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis on top? ( how could you say no to that?)