Chapter 16

Chapter 17

                                                           Rylee's POV

I walked in my kitchen and made myself cereal.  I was eating it and my mum walked in.  She got out tea and made it then sat down at the table. a minute passed by and we heard the phone ring. My mom grabbed it. "Hello?'' she asked. A silence filled the air, meaning the other person was talking. She dropped the phone and it broke on the floor. Her eyes started to water. She burst into tears. "Mum, what's wrong?'' I asked her. "Honey, your father died.'' My eyes watered, and I soon burst into tears too. "How?'' I asked. "You know how he did.'' I did know how he died. My father was a soldier, and he told us if he died it was in war. "NO it cant be.'' I yelled. "I'm sorry Rylee, but it's true.'' No...... Why?

                                                           2 weeks later

I walked in the funeral home. It was all too soon. It smelled sad. People started walking in. "I'm sorry about your loss.'' Tons of people said, half of them I didn't even know. Harry walked up to me, Anne walking to my mom. "I'm SO sorry Ry,'' he said. the tears filled in my eyes. He opened his arms to me. I leaned in, the tears were rushing down. My head was in the crook of his neck. I pulled away. "I don't want to ruin your shirt,'' I managed to get out. "It's ok, I know it's hard.'' He walked away, sitting on one of the seats in the front. I looked around, seeing Jake coming near me. "Hey, sorry about your loss.'' he said, kissed my cheek and walked away. Harry seemed more sincere.

                                                           Harry's POV

I sat down. I knew that her dad was a soldier, he was so nice. I turned around looking at Rylee. I saw a boy around our age walking to her. He said something to her, kissed her cheek and walked to sit in the front row too. That hurt.

                                                          Rylee's POV

I listened to the person talking about my dad. Soon, it would be my turn to make a speech.  I waited a few minutes until he said my name. I got up from my seat and walked near the coffin, it hurt to see this. I walked to the stand and looked out into the crowd. I looked directly to Harry, he mouthed I'm sorry, to me. I started to talk.

I finished my speech, looked at the coffin, and sat down. The tears streaming down my face. Harry rubbed my back.

                                                         Harry's POV

I watched Rylee look out into the crowd. I  mouthed I'm sorry to her.  She said her speech, and I could tell she was trying not to cry. I bet her boyfriend couldn't. She finished her last sentence and walked back to her seat. She let the tears go. I rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

                                                      Rylee's POV

I watched as people left at the end. I walked towards the restroom. I was near the door. "J-J-Jake ?'' I asked. 

Right in front of me, Jake was kissing a girl. He pulled away. To make it worse, it was my cousin. "No Ry it-'' I didn't let him finish and ran out the door and sat down on the curb.  "Rylee?'' I heard the voice that made my heart flutter. Harry sat down next to  me. I looked at him, my makeup probably smeared and making me look a clown. "What happened?'' he kindly asked. "It's a long story.'' I answered. "I've got time.'' he said. "Well, I was going to the bathroom and I found my boyfriend kissing my cousin.'' I looked up at him and he kissed me.

                                                 Harry's POV

I grew sad at the word boyfriend. Then before I knew it, I kissed her.

                                               Rylee's POV

We separated. "I'm sorry I probably look like Unicorn barf on my face." I said to him. He laughed. "Ha ha its ok,''

HEYYYYYYYYYYY I was waiting until I got home from my trip to do this and I was so psyched once I got home. Anyways, @123flickforliamlover was the first to know about this chapter because I texted her a pic of my ipod because I had this all planned out on my notes, haha. And I hope I didn't offend anyone because I don't know if you don't have a parent because of  a war or anything. So............ PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                 - Ry