Chapter 9

Chapter 9

                                                                   Rylee's POV

I heard clapping. I jumped and turned around to see Harry in my doorway. Geez, doesn't he know I need privacy? "What the heck Harry?'' I said to him. "Sorry sorry,  just I heard your voice and it sounded so pretty and I couldn't help myself.'' he replied. "Well geez, haven't you- you think my voice is pretty?'' I asked. "Yeah,'' he replied and blushed. "Well as much I would like you to stay in here......'' "Your kicking me out of your room?'' he asked. "Well sorry Harry but a girl has to have her privacy.'' I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Ok,'' he said and walked out into the hallway. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. "But..'' I heard Harry say. "I want you to sing in a twitcam.'' "Um...." "Rylee it will be fun!'' "OK OK fine, you win.'' "Yayyyyy!!!'' he squealed and ran out of my room.  What have I gotten myself into?

                                                              Harry's POV

I was so excited Rylee was going to be in a twitcam with me! Then the fans will know how great she is! Oh no. No no no no no. The fans. What will the fans think of her?

                                                   Well this is going to be interesting.....

Heyyyyyy..... yea yea I know I didn't update yesterday but I was with a friend... So many reads I can't believe it!

                                                                                                      - Ry