Chapter 5

Chapter  5

                                                                Harry's POV

     I was walking back to the house. I had to face the consequences of going to her house one time or another. When I got to the stairwell, I noticed something I hadn't before. A table with pictures of Rylee & me in past years. I was looking at them when one in particular caught my eye. It was the picture of us at homecoming. That was when I knew I loved her, I thought.

     I walked past the table and up the stairs. I walked up to her door and knocked on it. "Rylee?" I didn't hear an answer. I twisted the knob and thankfully it was open."Rylee?'' I called out again. I went to the bathroom and opened the door.

    "Oh my...'' I ran to her. She was passed out on the floor. In her arm was a razor. I looked at her arm and sure enough. there were cuts and a pile of blood. When did she start to cut, I thought.

         Hi guyz, I know it was a sad chapter. I told you it would better than the last though.   I'm sorry if this offended you in any way. So, what do you think will happen to Rylee? You'll find out tomorrow!  So the last time I looked I had 36 reads! This is like so awesome to me! Keep on doing this guyz! Talk to you peepsoles tomorrow!

                                                                                                   - Ry