Chapter 6

Chapter 6

                                                               Rylee's POV

     I opened my eyes to a hospital room. Huh? Why was I in- Oh yeah......

                                                              **** flashback ****

 "Why am I so ugly,'' I muttered to myself. I opened a drawer and saw it. "Haven't seen you in a while,'' I picked it up and '' admired '' it. My heart and brain were telling me not to, but you have to disobey once in a while right? I moved it closer to my arm. "Here goes nothing,'' I felt it in my arm. I did it 2 more times and looked at the floor. So much blood, I thought. I felt my legs go numb. Soon, my legs were sinking to the ground. I felt my back hit the ground. I heard my name being called before I BLACKED OUT.

                                                           **** back to reality ****

    I touched my arm. "Ouch,'' I heard the door open. "Hey sweetie,'' "Hi, mum.'' I saw my mum and Anne. "So, didn't know you cut.'' "Sorry, mum.'' I said and looked at the ground. "I know you didn't mean it but... don't apologize to me.'' "What?'' I asked. "Apologize to Harry, he's been worried sick. Literally, he didn't want to leave the hospital to get a change of clothes.'' My mum left the room. "I'm sorry Anne, for ruining your stay with us.'' "It's ok, I know you didn't mean it either.'' She said and left. Now I was in complete silence. "Um..." I looked over and saw Harry. "hey Haz... I heard you were worried sick about me.'' Yeah, I thought you weren't going to make it.'' he paused.  "When did you start to cut.?'' he asked and sat on the bed. "When you left.. after you were gone, my bullies came back.'' I said an drifted off. " So it's all my fault.'' he said and looked at the ground. "Harry, don't say that, look at me.'' he lifted his eyes and they met with mine. "It is not your fault, it is my fault for making the decision to do it. And guess what, I'm okay, I'm perfectly fine.'' I said and added a smile. "No your not, look at your arm,'' "But Harry I'm still alive, right,'' "Yeah...I'm really sorry Ry.'' he replied. I looked in his eyes and saw they were not the usual sparkling green like they usually were....They were dull. "Have you been crying?'' "Yeah.'' he said "Cause I thought I would loose  something I couldn't live without.'' he muttered again. "What?'' "Nothing,'' he replied and looked at the floor. There was an awkward silence. "I'm really sorry.'' he spoke up. "Haz it's ok, you don't need to apologize. "I know,'' he moved over, I watched him get closer. He leaned over and I felt his lips crash onto mine. We tore apart There was a silence that filled the room. Well this isn't awkward.

 Hey sorry I didn't update yesterday. As in my note from before I was quite busy. So thanks for 52 reads and all that junk. Keep on doing your magic!

                                                                                                                    - Ry