Chapter 13

Chapter 13

                                                                Rylee's POV

Harry and I talked for a few minutes before we heard a noise. "Harrrrryyyyyyyy'' We turned around and and a boy with brown hair and blue eyes ran to Harry and jumped on his back, "OW god Louis be more careful next time.'' "Sorry Haz I just missed you.''  The guy named 'Louis' said. "That's all-'' Harry said before 3 more guys jumped on his back, making Harry fall to the ground. "WE MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!'' They all screamed at the same time. "But obviously he didn't miss us,'' a blonde haired and blue eyed one muttered, with a thick Irish accent and turned to me. The others did the same. Harry stood up from being crushed on the ground. He walked to me, stretching out his back. "What do you mean?'' he asked the other 4. They stood in silence.

"So let me get this straight. Your Liam, your Louis. your Niall, and your Zayn. I pointed to each of them. They nodded.  Liam, the one with warming brown eyes and a quiff walked over to Harry "Okaaayyyy,'' I said and turned back to the others. "So what do you guys want to do?''  Louis, the loud and obnoxious one, raced over to the playground. I guess we're doing that. '' I said and followed him, the others with me.

                                                          Harry's POV

I stared at Rylee talking with the boys so naturally, I wish I could do that. Liam walked over to me. "Hey mate.'' I snapped out of my daydream. "Oh hey.'' I replied. "So,,,, I'm guessing you have a crush on her?'' He asked. "So much.'' I instantly replied. "Well you better ask her out before someone else does, she is a nice one.'' he talked some sense in me. "I know but, I'm afraid she'll deny me.'' "Well aren't you forgetting someone?'' he asked me. "Gemma?'' I asked him. "Someone else.....'' "Paul?'' "NO... Just, if you cant remember now, you will remember on your own.'' he said, frustrated, and ran to the others. Who was I forgetting???

Yo it's meeeeeee. I know its been a while since I updated but I didn't say I would. That's weird I just quoted the title of a One Direction song. Eh, I always do. Anyways, do you know he's forgetting? Comment if you do..... :)

                                                                                                                   - Ry