Chapter 10

From a fun POV:
Stay glued to ur seats, people! U're about to be treated to the Italian version of When Harry met Sally. It's called When Giovanni met Maria & this romance began during Christmas Eve, as Erica & I were preparing for our first Christmas together...as man & wife!(that's right, ladies...I'm married now. So, move on!) We'd bought tickets to a Piano Guys concert (by we, I mean Erica! I prefer heavy metal!) We'd bought an extra ticket for Maria (who was a fan of The Piano Guys too) & Gio had arrived to dog-sit our Doberman, Sunny. We were dressing up when the doorbell rang, heralding the arrival of Maria. Gio opened the door for her...& it was love at first sight! We had to buy a ticket for Gio & left Sunny at our neighbors' place. They talked excitedly throughout the concert about Sicily, wine, plumbing techniques & other random stuff & laughed heartily at each other's jokes, much to the annoyance of the spectators! Later that evening, they walked hand-in-hand to a restaurant, as we walked home. "Going out for a bite of lasagne?" I enquired, sweetly. & instead, I got a fiery response from Maria who blamed me for being stereotypical towards Italians! "I'm gonna punch ur lights out, u stereotypical son of a..." she began to cuss, charging at me! "He was just tryin' to be polite, mi amor!" Gio cried out, holding her back. "All this yelling's makin' me hungry. Wanna share a plate of lasagne with me, Gio?" she asked, finally calming down. "Si. Let's go!" he replied, licking his lips. "They're made for each other!" I whispered to Erica, as soon as they left. "& so are we!" she replied, kissing me.