Lip Synch: A Harry Styles Fan Fiction

To whom this may concern,

Thank you for taking your time in adding this piece of fan fiction to your library.I assure you that I will do my best for a reader like you to enjoy this story.Some have told me that I have copied Lucy Hale's movie "Another Cinderella Story" which will be a no.As a matter of fact I have never seen that film so please do not give me accusations of copying another person's work.If there are similarities to that movie then that would be coincidence.Then again,enjoy reading and please do leave a vote and positive comment.

                         ****

                 P R O L O G U E

"Harry please don't leave me!"I beg of him,falling down to my knees and I clasp my arms around his face;tears streaming down my face knowing he is half way out the door.

"I-I don't think things between you and me are going to work out Sandy..."He tells me with his voice full of sadness.He tries to push me away carelessly but my grip was a bit tight-it was too tight I guess.

"Don't.Please don't.We'll make things work out.I promise to be the definition of perfection you have wanted."A sob escapes my lips.

"I love you..."I tell him and he stops struggling,surprised with my words.

"Y-you love me?"

"I do"

Silence was drifting all over the room and a sigh escapes his lips; he pushes me away gently,careful enough that I wouldn't be hurt.

"Well I don't."He harshly said,leaving the room.Tears after tears escaped my eyes,trailing down my cheeks as his words stabbed ny heart repeatedly.

"Well I don't.."