Chapter 5: Cherish Me In Your Arns

"Sandy"

I look up as I heard my name being called and only to see Karen with something in her hands which I didn't intend to observe.

"You're good at poetry right?"She asks and I nodded;not opening my mouth to say anything at all.I'm not that great with poerty.I just know how to make poems.There's this huge gap between "being great" and knowing about something.

"Good.I want you to do me a favor."

"What is it?"I ask this time and she throws me a few pages of music sheets which I quickly caught.

"I want you to compose at least one song for my collaborated album with the boys."She instructs and quickly leaves in her tacky heels.

Whew...

An hour passed and all I could end up is a massive load of crap.I'm going nowhere with this shit and it's starting to annoy me.

"What are you doing?"

Harry's deep voice surprises me which causes me to drop the music sheets.

"Duties."I tell him,bending down to pick up the crumpled paper and my digits end up making contact with his.He quickly grabs it and I sigh in defeat.

"Song writing?"He asks.

"Yes but I can't come up with anything good."I answer and he occupies the empty seat next to mine.

"Can I help?"

"U-um sure.It depends if you want to."I said and we proceed to thinking of words to add up for the song.

***

"Oh wow..."He says as we finish the tune we finally came up with.I smile at him,speaking up,"Is this alright already?"

"Yeah...it seems great."He smiles back and I inwardly sigh in satisfaction.We stay there in comfortable silence while I arrange the music sheets which I must give to Karen.

"Do you mind singing something using your guitar?"I look at him in surprise,biting my lower lip as my fingers tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure..?"I ask back and he nods.I put down the sheets while my hands take out the guitar from it's case.

I sit down cross legged on the floor and Harry copies my position."Go."He whispers.My fingers come in contact with the strings as I start strumming.

"You set it again my heart's emotion.Every word feels like a shooting star.

I'm at the edge of my emotions.Watching the shadows building in the dark.

And I-I-I'm in love,and I-I-I'm terrified.For the first time and the last time

Your my only,life."

"Did that sound okay?I once sang in the shower and honestly,I sometimes sound awful."I roll my eyes at myself and a deep chuckle vibrates from Harry.

"I like your voice."He compliments and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

I like your voice,his words rang over and over through my head.

"Thank you."I blush,standing up from the cemented floor as I placed back my instrument to it's proper place.

"I'm going out for a coffee.Want to come?It's not that far."He offers.He is asking me out on a date?Oh wait,no.Why do I assume things so quickly?It's just a friendly offer Sandy.

"S-sure.I'll go get my bag."

***

I giggle lightly at what Harry said which is somehow related with his trip to France and a fan pounced on him.

"It scared the shit out of me."He admits,making me laugh even harder.

"Aah..young love."I hear the old lady from the next table,looking at us with a smile.Both Harry & I ignore her since it would blanket us with an awkward atmosphere.

"What's the best moment you've ever had?"He asks me and my thinking look takes over me.Probably meeting you,I thought to myself and I quickly shrug it off.

"I don't know...maybe being born into this world?"I tell him but morely it came out as a question.As soon as we stayed there at the café,the more we got to know about our basic facts.He learned that I love chocolate while I learned how long he is;well let's not go into further details.

"We should go back to the studio.They're probably looking for us."He glances at the wrist watch in his hands and I sling my bag over my shoulder;quickly we left the café and I occupy the passenger seat in his hair.

During the quiet drive,I felt quite uncomfortable with the silence.

"Can you turn on the radio?"I ask him and he nods at the small built in sterio,giving me permission.My digits push in a few certain buttons as an unfimiliar song starts ringing through my ears.

I dedicate this song to you.The one who never sees the truth.That I could take away your hurt,heart break girl.

Hold you tight,straight through the daylight.I'm right here,when you gonna realize?That I'm your cure...

Heart break girl

"The song..."I said and Harry looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.He quickly diverts his eyes back to the road.

"What about the song?"He asks and I smile shyly.

"I think it's quite catchy so I was about to ask for the title."I tell him and he smirks.

"Heartbreak girl by 5 Seconds of Summer.They're going on tour with us."He tells me and my lips form into an "O".

"Well that seems cool."I said and soon he pulls over outside the studio.I step out the vehicle but my heart starts thumping in nervousity,surprised to see who's out here to greet us.

"A-Anna.."I stutter and she gives me the evil look but quickly smiles at Harry.

"It's good to see you Harry."She greets Harry,her pink stained lips forming into a smile.

"It's good to see you too."Harry greets back,walking inside the studio.

***

I held my cheek with my right hand,tears escaping my eyes as I felt the sting from Anna's hard slap.

"What did you do with him?"She demands,pushing me to the ground and I shake my head.

"We d-didn't do anything."I tell her the truth yet she ignores me,yanking me by the hair.

"You're just like your mother..."She whispers harshly at me.

"A filthy whore.."She adds.

***

I bit down my on my lip,preventing a painful groan escapes my lips as Lisa dabs a warm wet towel on my back.

"Does it hurt?"She whispers but my body was too tired to answer.She continues facilitating my bruises and soon she left.

I lay there on my stomach;quiet sobs escaping from me and I could feel my tears.

It hurts...