Chapter 2: With Every Touch

It's been two weeks since Karen has been working with the boys and it seems great.They all got along very well,except Harry and Karen.They have no hatred towards each other,but when Karen seems to flirt towards him; he just ends up waving her off,like a dusty figurine from an antique shop.

I snap out of my thoughts as the vehicle I am in stops to a halt,signaling that we were finally arrived at the studio.I stepped out,closing the car door behind me and I opened the one on Karen and Anna's side.They soon step out in fabulous fake fur coats-quite expensive though.We walk in through the glass doors of SYCO records and God knows what would happen in this damn building with the atmosphere full of formality.

***

"Sandy,I'd like to have a word with you"

I turn around only to see Anna,with a look you couldn't even identify.I nod my head in response and she locks the door behind her,slowly walking towards me as I remained there in my seat.This is bad,my conscience tells me as if I should grab an aquifer bottle full of holy water and spill it on someone.

"What is it that you want to talk about Anna?"I ask her and she slowly shakes her head.

"From what I've heard from my staff,you spilled water all over Harry's shirt."She starts,her perfectly manicured and red painted finger nails holds up to her chin like a strict principal.

"It was an accident."

"But that led to him becoming irritated."She adds and I inwardly sigh,quite confuse.What is she trying to point out here?Even if if wasn't an accient then it's none of her business so she shouldn't give a fuck about it.

"And...?"I ask her again and a hiss escapes my lips as she grabs me by the hair,pulling harder on the strands.

"Do you realize that this can ruin Karen's image!?You didn't have to be a clumsy dumbass!"She yells at me,her sharp nails gripping on to my scalp.I yelp at her actions since it's too painful.

"I didn't mean to."I reason with her but she ignores me and she slams me down the tiled floor.I was lucky enough not to hit my head or else this would lead to a path I wouldn't like.

"I don't care." She tells me,dusting off invisible dirt from her clean cut skirt and she leaves me there,walking out of the room.I remain there,blocking out the whole world and only me with my thoughts.A tear slids down from my eye and soon it turns into tears.

I wipe away my spilled sorrows with the the back of my hand,I search through my pockets to find if I have a handkerchief but only to find a piece of candy wrapper.I exhale out the air I've been treasuring in me.I slowly stood up from the floor with wobbly legs and walking towards the dresser to dab as much foundation on my reddish nose.

I gulped down an ice cube-only to realize that my throat is very dry.I took the decision then in stepping out the room to grab a cup of cold water to refreshen me from my tears.As soon as I got my cup,I take big sips of the iced liquid and taking it back with me only to bump into Harry.

"Watch where you're going."He snarls at me,like I was a fallen tree that needed to be taken away from the road.

"I'm sorry."I mumbled-about to walk away from him but only to be blocked my his tall muscular body.

Yeah bloody hell I just called him muscular.

"Why do yout eyes look red?Have you been crying or..?"He asks me,his face that is sculpted to perfection full of curiosity.

"Um..W-well I have sore eyes and it's q-quite contagious and you might g-get the disease."I stutter out through my entire lie and I swerve over him,walking back to the dressing room and closing the door behind me.

***

Harry's POV

I watch her walk in the room as she closes the door behind her,leaving me no room to see a single a bit of her.I leave her be and I walk back to the boys as we rehearsed another song while Niall continues strumming his guitar.

As soon as we finished,I pass by the dressing room Sandy kept herself.I walk towards the wooden door,knocking twice yet no reply from her.I put my hand on the golden brown shaded door knob,twisting it open and only to discover it is the dressing room Simon has prepared for Karen.A dresser that sparkled placed to the left side and on each walls were racks of variety of fabulous clothes-some looked like it is from Armani Exchange,Topshop,Forever 21 and other clothing lines that are expensive.

On the corner is a plushy chair and there lay the brown haired girl who is asleep.Sandy.

I approach her with quiet foot steps,I drape off the leather jacket I'm in and I make it a blanket for her body.I stay there for a few minutes,admiring her then.

I leave after I took in every inch of her beauty,going back to the boys and I wouldn't dare to tell them what I did since I know they'd be asking a long list of questions.

***

Sandy's POV

I  looked around my environment,everything seems to be full of white smoke.Unknown whispering is booming out of everywhere until I came to a certain clearing.My eyes caught a car that crashes into a huge truck,the scrunching sounds of car windows were heard and a scream escapes my lips.I run towards the flipped victimized one but I stop when another car stops nearby.

A shadowy figure steps out and soon I recognized it as Harry's.He runs towards the victimized one,his strong arms ripping out the crushed car door.He enters half of his body in hurriedly and soon came out with the victim of this accident.

A beautiful blonde haired girl.I watch Harry scream yet I couldn't hear anything come out.All I can see is his lips moving and he soon cried with the blood stained girl in his arms.

I flutter my eyes open,to find myself back in the studio.

Oh wow....

It's all a dream- a very strange dream.It was very undesrcibable,I couldn't say anything postive or negative about it.Why would I dream about something that has never been related about me anyway?

I sit up straight,running my fingers through my hair as I stood up and walked out the room along with my sling bag.

***