Chapter 18: So Hard To Hold Back

[I aplogize for not updating but I'm back now and it's summer time!I've decided to construct and upgrade my username,including my bio to something better.I've edited chapters and feel free to check them out. -toxicatedwhitegirl]

***

Harry's P.O.V

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I kissed Sandy.I still can't present a product of reaction to that incident.The morning after that drunken night Sandy acted as if nothing happened.We talked casually and mly theory to this is because she was so drunk that she can't remember.Should I consider that as something good or bad?

We've been in Paris for a good day.Italy was fun but somehow we have to follow a certain pattern of schedule for tour and here I am,my butt has been gloud for two hours since....I feel jetlag?

Hell no.You've been thinking of that kiss again.My subconscious tells me and I shook my head at the thought of that.Ever since we arrived here I've been having the urge to rush out of my hotel room,knock on Sandy's door to tell her something; the only problem is because I can't think of something to say.A sigh has escaped my lips as I sat up straight on my bed,the image of me kissing Sandy repeating inside my head.

For the past couple of days she's the only woman that has crossed my mind.

***

Sandy's P.O.V

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks Harry has been sometimes socially awkward to me.If he think I didn't notice that then I did and I knew they reason why.

It's all because of a stupid kiss.

Yes I was drunk that night but that doesn't mean when I wake up in the morning I won't remember it.I can still recall our conversation as he questioned me and turns out it's about the kiss.

"Sandy...."

"Yes?"I asked him,my back faced to him as I continue arranging the contents of Karen's make up kit.I wanted to cross my fingers,hoping he'd ignore an incident I'm trying to avoid.

"D-do you remember what happened the other night?When I took you out for dinner and you drank too much...."His words drifted off into thin air.

Yes.Yes I do remember,I thought to myself; racking my brain for other words to present him.

"No."I lie

Did something happen?"I ask back,taking my time and I stash the rest of Karen's necessities inside her red bag which on the outside,has the words concretely stamped: Prada.

"Oh..."I can't help but notice a small pang of disappointment but I might be wrong."Nothing.You were very drunk.Very drunk."His tongue rushed out it's words in a quick maner and he left the room.

Erasing those thoughts from my head as I gargled the minty water inside my mouth and soon I spat it out down the sink.

Harry is out of my reach.I may have kissed him twice but I'm just another woman in love.They say I'm the girl who knows just what to say and do but when it comes to fighting for feelings I'm an absolute trash.

I grab my pink towel from the rack,wiping the soft material on my delicate lips and I put it back to it's proper place.I soon walk back to my bed,inserting my body under the silky sheets along with my copy of Fifty Shades of Grey.

My back rested against the head board,my eyes focused so hard in scanning every word of Annastasia & Christian's erotic romance.Two hours has passed of me taking in every detail of the work as I boxed it to my knowledge and before I can proceed to the next chapter I am distracted to my phone vibrating.

I quickly snatched it fron the bedside table,unlocking it with a pattern and a smile crept on my face; seeing that Harry has sent me something on viber.

Do you want to watch a moving?Don't worry it isn't porn. xx -H

I quickly texted back a short "Yes" and soon I'm out of my bed,slipping my feet into the pink bunny slippers I brought and I put on a hoodie which warms up my body.I stash the key to my room inside my pocket; including my phone.I soon rush out the door in exictement which was easy since Harry stayed across me.

I knock twice on the wooden door,hearing foot steps to the opposite side and only to reveal Harry.