●Chapter 12:It's Not Easy●

-Chapter 12-

°Sandy's POV°

He pulls up the long sleeve of my blouse,revealing the scars on the pale skin of my arm.This can't be happening.He can't learn about me being a self harmer.What if he thinks I'm a freak? What if he calls me an "anorexic bitch"?What if he stops being with me because of this? My mind was running wild with "what if's" as I got off from my thoughts with Harry's words.

"S-Sandy, have you been doing self harm?"He asked me with sad eyes while I just looked down the ground, struggling away from his tight grip as my hair curtained my face as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

"Tell me Sandy"He pleaded as his thumb carressed the scars and I slowly nodded my head in response.

"But why?"He asked me and I look up to see him with blood shot eyes and I bit down my lower lips as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"What do you think Harry?Do you think it's easy to be called fat!?Do you think I ever wanted my parents to die!?It's not easy to be treated like shit by everybody!It's not easy to learn that people think your ugly!And now you ask me why!?"I snapped at him as more tears escaped my eyes.I let go from his grasp, turning around to face the wall as I wiped away the tears with my sleeve but it was no use at all, I continued on crying quietly, standing there with crossed arms.

It's true.It wasn't easy at all being a self harmer.I'm afraid that if Lisa learns she'll get disappointed of me.If Karen and Anna learns about this then they'll think I'm a freak.In other words,it's not easy to be me.

It was silence after then and I knew Harry was still behind me,both of us not knowing whether to talk or not.His foot steps could be heard,slowly approaching me as he rests both of his hands on each side of my shoulder and spins me around slowly as we made eye contact.His green orbs staring into space to my brown ones.The one thing I liked about him was his eyes,it was so mesmerizing like you could just get lost in it.He placed his index finger under the front of my chin as he made me look up to him.

"Your not a freak"He started as his arm went around my back,his fingers smoothes down my hair,while I was enjoying or loving the feeling.

"Your not fat"He continued as he tucked strands of hair behind my ear as blood rushed to my cheeks with the gestures Harry is doing to me.

"Your not ugly"He vented as he nosed his nose against mine making me close my eyes as I inhaled a deep breath.

"Your not an anorexic bitch,But your beautiful"He whispered his gentle words as I opened my eyes, my heart very much flattered.I never felt like this before,feeling so suddenly attached to someone.Like you always need that person you are attached too.A small tear escapes my eye as he wiped it away with the pad of his thumb as he cupped my cheek with his warm hand, slowly carresing.

"Please don't do it again"He whispered with sad eyes and he plants a soft kiss on my forehead and I nodded my head in response.He pulls me into a warm embrace and I slowly hug back, wrapping my arms around his strong torso.

"I will and thank you"I whispered as he rested his chin on my shoulder as his other hand smoothed down my brown hair again.

"For what?"He asked me and a faint smile appears on my lips.

"For calling me beautiful, nobody has ever called me such a sweet word"I replied back as I felt myself blush.It's always Harry who made me blush, basically the only guy that made me blush is him.

"Because it's true.Your beautiful"He mumbled and my cheeks blush even harder with his words, well I was glad he wouldn't see this blush or else I might get embarassed.We stayed there in that postion for a moment in silence, loving the feeling in his arms as I felt his warmth.