●Chapter 10:Slowly Revealed●

-Chapter 10-

°Sandy's POV°

"A charity event for sick kids? Ugh, that's so boring"Karen said as she rolls her eyes and throws the formally made invitation down the floor.I bend down to pick it up with my bare hands, unfolding the invitation as my eyes scanned the invitation.Basically, Karen was invited to a charity event for sick kids.I actually think that it would be perfect for Karen to see those children.All she had to do was to sing to entertain them and best, it could make them happy.

"But Karen, this are sick kids we're talking about.You should go"I said as I handed her the rest of her so called "junk mail".She takes the pile of invitations in my hand and rips the pink envelope open and smiles as she scans the invitation.

"Oh my gosh!I got invited to Cara Delevingne's party tonight!"She squeals in excitement as she throws away the rest of her junk mail.For Pete's sake,Karen really needs to go to rehab in my own opinion.

"What about the rest of the mail you got Karen?"I asked her as I bent down and started picking up the thrown invitations.

"Sandy, don't you know junk mail when you see one? It's all junk, except for this lovely invitation Cara sent me"She said as she smacks her lips on the pink invitation and waves it in the air like its something that fell out of heaven or whatever.

"Okay then"I said and a small sigh escaped my lips and Karen stands up to her feet and walks away.She would go to a party rather than go to a charity event for sick kids then she calls it boring.Karen was never really the type of person who likes kids.She pretends to like them for publicity stunts but after that, she comes home mad and starts ranting about them on how spoiled they are.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ms.Hamilton, I really appreciate it that you came here as Ms.Robert's representative"Josephine said with a warm yet gentle smile.She was in her forties and let's not forget the fact that she's a nun and the care taker of the sick kids orphanage.

"Of course, they're kids and please call me Sandy"I said with a small smile on my face and she gives me a nod.She points at the white platform with the microphone stand at the front and I assume that's where I will be singing I guess

"That's where you'll be singing Sandy,I sure hope you'll be comfortable with that."She paused as she glanced back at me."And don't worry, we'll give you some snacks to consume after this program"She said and I give her a nod.

"Okay then, I guess I'll go now to entertain the kids"I said with a smile as I hold on tight with the guitar in my hands.I step up the small stairs, my feet hitting the wooden floor.I occupied the high stool as I pull the microphone stand closer to me and I position my guitar in a much comfortable position that I would like.I clear down my throat as I start strumming the guitar as a familiar tune starts playing.

~•~•~•~•~•~

°Harry's POV°

"Oh Good evening boys, it is a pleasure to seeing you all here and that includes you Ms.Edwards"Josephine said in a welcoming tone and she sends each one of us a smile including Perrie as she shows us around the orphanage.We stop by small room and inside was another one of those sick kids but this time it was a different disease, cancer.The wort enemy disease

"That's Maddie, she's been fighting cancer for almost 2 years and she takes her chemotherapy every month, though the price is quite expensive"Josephine said as we took a peek at Maddie, she only had a few strands of her golden hair left and her eyes were tightly closed and her face was very pale.

"We'd be honored to give a huge donation for these children"Louis said with enthusiasm and she gives him a nod and smiles.

"Thank you, may God bless you my dear child.Now if you shall excuse me, I have another guest to attend to"She said and she excused herself from us courtly, headed down the hallway.