●Chapter 11:No More●

-Chapter 1-

°Sandy's POV°

It's been a day since I experienced my first kiss with Harry.You know what's wrong? I kissed back and I actually have fallen deeply inlove with Harry.I feel like it's so wrong is because he's a somebody.People look up to him and there just so many amazing things about him.While I'm just a nobody who scrubs the floors while people pity me because with what my life has become.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I finished the cup of tea I was drinking.Lisa comes in the kitchen with a bowl of fresh red apples and she places it down the kitchen counter.Speaking of red apples, Harry's lips tasted sweet like cherry with a small mixture of apple, probably because of the drink.

Oh God, why can't I stop thinking about him? Harry has clearly invaded my heart, my feelings, my mind & my soul.What disappointed me the most is that he kissed me when he was drunk.Is he thinking about it right now? Or did he just forget about it?

My thoughts were running wild when Lisa startled me with her question.

"So how was the charity even the other night?"She asked as she starts washing the dishes down the sink and I answer her with shrugging my shoulders.I just don't know what to say and if ever Karen learns about the kiss she will surely kill me.

"Did something happen?"She asked me with concern as she rested her hands on the counter for support and I nod my head slowly.There was a long silence after that.

"Harry kissed me"I finally said,breaking the silence and Lisa's eyes widen."And I kissed back"I added.I don't know why I'm just making a big deal about the kiss.I mean, it's just a kiss.

"And you liked it?"She teased and I small smile appears on my face which disappeared immediately when I got lost in my thoughts.I realized then that I actually liked it.As a matter of fact, I loved it.Why the hell am I thinking this way?

"I guess I did"I slowly admitted and she smiles at my answer and a happy sigh escapes her lips.

"This is a big deal to you, isn't it?"She asked me and I nodded slowly.She holds the tea pot by it's handle and slowly pours in tea in her cup and same as mine.I take the cup in my hands as I slowly took a sip,placing it down later on.

"Why am I even making a big deal about it?"I mumbled and she just chuckles.

"It's because you just had your first kiss with someone who you actually fancy."She paused as she took a sip of her tea and placed down the cup after drinking."How do you feel about it?"She asked me.

This is what I like about Lisa, when your making a big deal about such things she would ask you questions to let out all your emotions, feelings or in other words, what's inside your heart.

"It felt so enchanted.Everything at that moment felt so magical and you could you could just picture it.When I kissed back,my emotions were all so mixed up."I paused, glancing back at Lisa who was still listening to me and she gives me a no to proceed with what I was saying.

"It was a sweet, yet passionate gentle kiss I was so lost in it and then..."I trailed off, not knowing how to desrcibe my words.

"You felt something deep inside of you which is love"She finished for me and that's when I realized then her words were true.I felt the sparks and the butterflies churning in me as I savoured that kiss with Harry.It felt like we were the only ones in this lonely world.It's like a dream that you slept with that you never even want to wake up to.

"I don't know what to tell you or help you with dear.But when you fall inlove, you won't fall out of it.You'll just find yourself in heaven & in hell at the same time."She paused as she patted her hand on my shoulder."But love can actually turn the most ugliest caterpillar into the most beautifulest butterfly"She finished as she left the kitchen, leaving me stunned with her words.