Chapter 22: Just Once

Song of the chapter: One Night Only by Jennifer Hudson

(Follow @acaciasuede by the way)

***

So I kiss back,breathing in his scent and his taste.This is heaven,I thought to myself.Wrapping my arms around him,pulling him closer to me,having a taste of heaven.

Both of lips syncing in and soon,the kiss we shared became heated and I unwrap the towel from my body,dropping it to the floor.

"Do you want to?"He asks me in concern and I nod my head furiously,kissing him again,lifting me up as I wrap my legs around him.

"As long as it's you then yes."I rub my heated core against his covered manhood.We continue kissing and later on he ends up naked with me in bed,making love to each other passionately.

It was painful but oh so slowly,I was adjusting the strength and size of his manhood.Pleasure,was all I could say as he thrusts in harder,receiving a moan and my nails run along his back.

The room's atmosphere was filled with the addicting mixed scents of ours and moans and profanities escaped my lips as he continues to hit that sensitive spot in me which gives me a taste of heaven.

"Harder Harry,please."I plead,my hands clasping his cheeks,bringing him close to me and connecting both of our lips.

Doing as I play,I moan as he thrusts in so deeper.The wine of desire that runs deep within my blood is making me go crazy about the pleasure and most of all,I'm obviously crazy for Harry.

Slowly,the climax I needed is coming closer as I expected and I couldn't take it any longer.

"Harry I'm close",I tell him and he thrusts even faster and I moan so loud.

"Come for me Sandy."He whispers,his hot breath fanning my right ear.

"Together?"

"Together."

Both of us released the load of pleasure we held deep within us,moaning so loudly that we didn't give a damn if everyone in this building heard us.

Recovering from the orgasm the both of us just had,Harry covered both our naked bodies with a blanket,my head against his chest and an arm which was wrapped around my waist.

"Sandy.."He says softly.I look up to him and ask,"Yes Harry?"

He plants a kiss on my forehead before whispering,

"I love you."

Tears of joy form from my eyes as I hear him say those three words I've waited to heard and I hug him tight.

"I love you too."I said,planting a delicate kiss on his chest.