Needs...

A hot boring afternoon Dante and Elisia were chilling at their secret spot that was away from public and people. They were laughing and looking out at the water. Elisia was Dante's shining star she had a little idea and wanted a little fun.

She looked at her Italian boyfriend and leaned over kissing his cheek then his neck while playing with his ear.

Dante was lost and was trying to stiffle a moan but it slipped out. He looked at his girlfriend as he started to catch on. They shared a long passionate kiss while feeling up on each other.

Dante got into it that he didn't feel Elisia massage his crotch. He groaned feeling the sensation heat up in his pants. They pulled apart as he looked down then back at her as he rolled her over onto her back.

He kissed her neck and started massaging her breast through her bikini top. She gasped when he spread her legs apart letting his other hand travel down.

It reached the waistband of her shorts teasing her and driving her crazy. She did the same with him except over his zipper.

He growled as he pulled her bikini top down, and start licking her nipple feeling it harden in his mouth. She moaned out loud grabbing his hair arching her back.

He unbuttoned her shorts and slide them down along with her bikini bottoms, she gasped as she was now fully naked Dante couldn't help but stare at her body.

She blushed madly as she looked up at him with a seductive look. She grabbed his pants and unbuckled them rubbing her hand over his bulge.

He looked down at her and was about to kiss her again till he was flipped over. He was shocked but then moaned when she unzipped his pants and pulled his 10in out she was surprised but loved it at the same time.

She took the tip of him and licked little circles around it before shoving it in her mouth. She felt him shiver and moaned out 'oh damn'. She started bobbing up and down on his member stroking it slowly teasing him as he teased her.

"E-Elisia."

She pulled his member out of her mouth making a pop sound looking up at him seductively.

"Yes Dante?"

"P-please let me inside you, please."

She stroked him more while teasing him more.

"Mmm, I don't know Dani...maybe I just wanna tease you." She giggled as he groaned he sat up on his elbows looking at her. He wanted her so bad.

As the torture continues he sat up more making Elisia look up at him. He looked at her before he pulled her close and kissed her hard. He pulled her onto him making her sit onto of him.

"Ride me."

"W-What?"

"Ride me babe, please?"

She did what he wanted as she rubbed her now wet clit against his 10in, making them both moan in the process. She slid down on him trying to take him all in. It hurted her as she went down further.

She started crying out in pure pleasure as she started to ride him. Dante moaned as he sat up and licked her breast, sucking on her nipples wanting the sweet milk from her.

She arched her back more letting her eyes roll back as she cried out more as she rode him faster. He went in motion with her pounding her pussy. She leaned forward and kissed his lips as their bodied rubbed together.

"Ahh fuck I'm coming!" Dante groaned out as he sucked more on her breast getting a sweet liquid down his throat. They moaned out loud as both of them released at the same time. She pulled him out and licked up his cum, savoring the sweet salty flavor of it.

She looked at him and leaned down kissing his cheek. He looked at her and smiled as she started to put her stuff on.

He did the same, they packed their stuff and started to head for home. Later on that day they did the same thing again at their house, except with a little more fun.

(...yeaaa...that happened Idk why I did it but this is my first smuty story and the lemons too...soo..yea.

Peace.

Lemons.

Adios..)