Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

Snow whistled around the Kingsley residence it was christmas day and in the living room a roaring fire blocked out the bitter cold and snow blizzard that had formed outside. Cetty's parents sat on the sofa in the living room waiting for their daughter to wake from her slumber. In the oven a glorious roast diner was cooking with all the trimmings and even a christmas cake for pudding. In the corner of the living room stood a large faux Christmas tree decorated with various ornaments and decorations passed down over the years. 3 large stockings hung on the stair banister for each family member stuffed with sweets and little gifts. Mr Kingsley had just gone to check in Cetty's present when sleeping beauty climbed down the staircase rubbing the sleep from her eyes she said morning to her mother, in return Diana shouted for Richard to come because she was late. "Do you want your present now Cetty?" "Erm yea sure if your ready" she replied with a slight giggle she always felt awkward receiving presents of people since she never knew what to say. Her father entered the living room with a huge parcel wrapped neatly in the best wrapping paper even though it looked like he accidentally put wholes in the box itself. "Go on sweethearts open it" her father urged to his only daughter. Carefully Cetty began to unwrap the paper of the present to be greeted with a big brown box. Slowly opening it she was met with a sleek small snowy kitten. She had twinkling blue eyes, a cute pink little nose and insides of her hears and she was as white as the snow itself. Well she certainly won't be playing out in the snow Cetty thought. " she's beautiful thank you mum dad its the best present ever! I'm gonna call you Eve" Cetty giggled whilst scratching Cetty behind the ears. "Why don't you go get dressed sweetheart whilst we go and put your breakfast on the table" Diana said with a sweet smile.

Bounding up the stairs Cetty ran into her bedroom with Eve close behind. Upon entering the room she was greeted with a loud hoot of her owl raya. Tied to her feet were numerous letters and cards. Giving Raya a treat she retreated the mail from her claws and sat on the bed with Eve by her side. The first one was from Sapphire, then Draco, and Larissa not to forget Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy. Walking towards her wardrobe she opened it and selected a long fitted green lace dress that brought out her figure in all the right places. Fixing her hair in the mirror and putting a light bit of makeup on she deemed herself presentable. As she was about to hit the top step a loud crash was heard from downstairs and from the top of the stairs she saw the front door swing open....