Chapter 13

Astounded by the events unfolding right in front if her eyes she began to feel very upset and angry. Just after a small brew who knew her life could go upside down." Now let's try again Diana and Richard tell her the truth" Lucius commanded.

"Me and Richard met during our time at Hogwarts, during that time we weren't very popular see i was a muggle born and Richard was a half blood we were both Gryffindors and very stupid. In my 3rd year i insulted a Slytherin pureblood a very powerful pureblood. Narcissa Malfoy, which wasn't very clever since she had 2 clever sisters , and a boyfriend which i later found out. A war between the Slytherins and me and Richard broke out and we were enemies ever since. Upon leaving Hogwarts Narcissa and Lucius married and moved in to Malfoy manor, and we were their slaves. We had to break free so we could lead our own life. 1 year later we got given that opportunity Narcissa had given birth just days ago to a set of twins so they were very tired. So once they were asleep we decided to escape. On our way out we took one of the twins. It was our revenge you could say.The girl. Since we couldn't have kids. Running away we moved in here and broke our wands discarding the trace on us. We've pretended to be muggles ever since..."

As still as a statue Cetty sat as if she had become frozen. Her face showed shock and betrayal whilst trying to think of something to say. "So im not your daughter, im not your daughter" she said. She wasn't a muggleborn she was a pureblood. "Your name is Arabella Narcissa Malfoy and i am your father, not these mudbloods" spoke Lucius in the softest voice that you could ever expect from the pureblood. Slowly Cetty or is it Arabella turned her head to look at her new father them back at the blood traitors. It was if something had snapped, the kind hearted Cetty was gone with her soft eyes and comforting features and she was replace by Arabella her face became emotionless her eyes turned to ice and her heart closed up. Meet Arabella Narcissa Malfoy...

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N
So this is kinda filler chapter let me know what you think hope to update in a few days.
Monique xxx