Prologue

Penelope's P. O. V.

I woke up with a dizzy head. As I realized, I'm laying on the floor, my black sand are scattered around my room.

My mind refreshed back. The soul. The jar. The fire girl. The tooth fairy. The battle. It's all coming back to me.

I lifted myself up from the floor, and just that I realized that dad is unconsciously lying on the floor. "Dad?"

I stroked my hair, and I remembered the day that she swung her battlexe and was about to cut my head, but cut my hair instead. "Ugh, darn that... that... dragon!!!" I growled, untangling my hair from my hair.

I suddenly remembered something... someone... Jack... wait... Jack!?

I glanced around, searching for the jar with his soul inside. Just when I realized it's gone.

I sat on my bed, and bawled in my hands.

After a few minutes, I stopped sobbing and looked up. My sad expression turned furious.

I stood up from my bed and slipped my feet to my black flats as I went to the bathroom, leaving my dad unconscious on the floor in my room.

I stood up in front of the mirror, just when I realized that my cheeks had tear marks on them.

I wiped it and put eyeliner at the bottom part of my yellow eyes and black lipstick at my pale lips.

I bit my lower lip as I turned furious. "Inferno, you stay away from my BOYFRIEND *punches the mirror, causing it to shatter* you dared to do this to me, but I, Penelope Black, soon will destroy your happy ending!" I growled as my British accent turned thicker.

I sighed. "Great. I just broke the mirror." I muttered, staring at my knuckles.

I got out of the bathroom and get my scythe leaning against the corner.

I made my way out of our lair by floating myself up with the help of my fearlings.

"Inferno Flame, I will take revenge on you!!" I exclaimed as I kept soaring up the top.

---
Hey cookies! I finally made its sequel!!! Do you like the prologue? Yes? No? Okay? Fine.

I dedicate this to Jatanium since she likes the first book before this.

You're free to comment, and go! Bye!

XOXO