I'm gonna miss him

You left his room, and close the window with a teary eyes that immediately falls down your cheek.

"Inferno." Jack called and gave you a hug. you hugged him back and cried onto his shoulder and sobbed hysterically.

Jack shushed you. "It's okay. You can see him again, though." He assured as you loose a bit from the hug and stare at him.

"Thanks, Jack." you whispered.

"For... what?" He asked, tilting his head to the left a bit.

"For not judging how emotional Iam." You told him and he chuckled as you laughed.

"Let's go back?" He asked you, handing a snow globe teleport to North's workshop.

you looked back at Percy's bedroom window, and smiled sadly. You turned back to Jack and nodded.

He broke down the snow globe and a portal appeared. you both jumped down through inside the portal.

When you both collapsed, Jack helped you up. "How you feeling, Flame?" He asked, holding your shoulder.

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna miss him." you answered. he smiled and rubbed your back. "Jack?"

"Yeah?" He asked back.

"I think I figured it out." You said.

"You figured out what?" He asked.

"My center." you told him. "I'm a Guardian of Courage."

"How?" He asked.

"Think about it. I saved Percy from the fire, because of my courage." You told him.

"And remember how you took my soul from Penelope's hands?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, maybe it shows courage too." You mumbled, smiling.

"Courage, aye?" you both heard a familiar female British accent voice.

You both whipped your heads around to look around who's saying it. It was creepy yet familiar to you, to you both rather.

"Enough whipping your heads around, 'cause you won't see me..." The creepy voice continued, followed by an evil chuckle.

you automatically aim your battleaxe everywhere, but you stopped turning around when you saw a female shadow. Jack followed your gaze and stared up at the shadow.

The shadow of a side-viewed short haired girl appeared and that's when it hits you.

"Penelope?" you whispered.

Jack turned to you in confusion. "How come? I mean, Penelope's hair is long." He asked.

"Remember the three of us having a little war on the roof before?" you told him. He nodded.

But then, Penelope's shadow is gone. "Where did she go?" Jack asked.

"Beats me." you answered, shrugging off and flew away with him, like nothing happened.

---
Hey cookies! I apologize for the wrong grammar. Feel free to comment! Bye!