Proud

Penelope trapped both of your hands at the wall, after Pitch left you two in a certain room.

Instead of you feeling weak, you're still curious. She glared up on you. "What're you staring at!?"

"huh...?"

"You imbecile! You've been staring at me ever since we went here!" She gritted her teeth.

Silence filled the whole room. "...do you really want to do this?" You suddenly asked her, out of blue.

Her face softened a bit as silence filled the air again. You two stared at each other.

Her face hardened again. "Of course I do! Why would I do this if I don't want this to happen!?"

"Maybe because you're just forced. Maybe."

She gritted her teeth again. "ARE YOU FUCKING PROVOKING ME!!??"

You shook your head. She breathed heavily while glaring up on you, earning fearlings on her hands.

She was about to hit you with it, but she froze. It made you confuse and curious even more. What's going on with her?

She groaned and ran her fingers through her short black hair. "Uuuugh!!!!"

Instead of teasing how pathetic she's being right now, you feel concerned. What's going on to her? To you? "Are you alright?"

She turned to you and hit your face with a big fist made of fearlings. "Don't ever ask me again..."

Her phone suddenly rang. She answered it after turning her back at me. "uh, dad. Oh. What? Ugh... okay, fine. Whatever, bye." Pretty sure it's Pitch who called her.

"What's that about?" You asked her with a tone of sass.

She groaned. "dad told me to guard you in case if you have a plan to leave."

You groaned and sighed. "Where's my battleaxe?"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!" She shotted, looking away from me.

"I'M DAMN CURIOUS, OKAY!? DEAL WITH IT!!!" Thank God, your sassiness came back. You haven't sassed for days. "NOW I'M GONNA FUCKING ASK YOU ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS!!??"

"REALLY WANT TO DO THE FUCKING WHAT!?"

"THIS, BITCH!! THIS... TAKING MY POWERS AND HELPING YOUR DAD TO RULE THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!" After you screamed, she turned quiet.

It took a moment before she finally responded, by...

Shaking her head?

"What...?" You muttered as you realized what she responded.

"...I don't really want to do this..."

"THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING!?"

"BECAUSE I WANT MY DAD TO BE PROUD OF ME!!!"

"HOW!? BY SABOTAGING THE OTHER GUARDIANS!? BY RUINING ME AND JACK'S RELATIONSHIP!?"

"DAMMIT, INFERNO!! DON'T YOU SEE!? I'M HIS FIRST RELATIONSHIP!! HE FUCKING DUMPED ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"HECK NO!!! HE BROKE UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TOLD HIM THAT YOU'RE PITCH'S DAUGHTER!!"

She turned to you and screamed from the top of her lungs. "WELL, AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT HE'S GONNA LOVE ME FOR WHOEVER I AM!!!"