Hey....i never want to see you again

JAKE'S POV

she ran out the room and left , i mentally slapped myself how could i let her  think that im so stupid. my mind was going crazy i didnt know what to do should i run after her and explain or should i leave her be and give her some space.

1 HOUR LATER

she cant be taking this long to clear her head i have to go find her what if she is in danger its quite late now its almost dark. i ran out saw thecar still parked in the driveway so she must have walked so that means she cant be far off. i sped of in hopes of finding her unhurt and on her way back home ALONE. oh god i hope she isnt hurt this is all because of me i wished i never told her anything.

KIKI'S POV

i walked down the dark street the wind was harsh pelting my skin the tears were streaming down my face i dont even know why they were i just knew that a part of me wanted to run back to him and take everything i said back i wanted to run back into his embrace and kiss those perfect lips. i shook those thoughts away and wondered aimlessly. the leaves rustled fiercley around my feet i wish i brought a jacket it was so fricken cold. i shuddered but remembered the warm feeling of being in Jake's arms, him kissing me passionately. God i missed him so much. i heard a car pull up behind me oh finally Jake came to find me i turnes around and walked to the car window it rolled down quickly and there was a guy around the same age as me if not older he had a strange resembelance to Jake but i didnt want to think about him anymore i gawked at the fit guy infront of  me he was dressed in a black suit, his black hair slicked back, a few strands falling into his deep black eyes and framing his nicely tanned skin one word to describe him: HOT.

"Excuse me i wondered if you wanted a lift i mean its a dangerous place for a beautiful girl like you to be wondering around alone"  he had a amazingly beautiful english accent he looked very rich but still very humble, so basically every girls dream guy. "uh ummm sure" i said reluctantly as he was still a stranger but i was disappointed that Jake did not come to look for me a few more tears strolled down at the the thought of Jake hooking up with some other girl as soon as i left. i got into the car it was much bigger on the inside then it looked " wow" i said looking mezmerised " i know right its specially designed so that it looks like a normal car form the outside so it doenst draw to much attention but on the inside its magnificant.

"well i never officially introduced myself  hi im Troy"...

<<<<<<<<<so gyus what do you think about Troy?  where do you think he is going to take her ? and whats gonnna happen to Jake and Kiki? >>>>>>

P.S I AM ONLY GONNA UPDATE IF I GET 3 COMMENTS ON THIS STORY DONT MEAN TO BE SO PUSHY BUT GUYS I REALLY WANT TO BOOST THIS STORY UP...XXX UNTIL NEXT TIME XXX