Confessions

He stopped and looked at me, he almost looked scared, i wondered what he was going to tell me, was it that bad. he came over to me and sat down next to me. " uh there is something i have been hiding from you" he placed a hand on my leg worry splashed over his face " um i really dont know how to tell you this but here goes" he took a deep breath ....

i sat their in shock he told me evrything not leaving any details out about anna and her death. i didnt know whether to sit there and cry, runaway or hug him. "kiki please say something" he pleaded i looked into his deep mysterious eyes and wondered what else he was hiding, but instead i got lost in his eyes i remembered how good his touch felt. i could feel my body unwillingly going closer to his we were so close now that i could feel his minty breath caress my skin i could see confusion creep across his face but also traces of lust and passion. i couldnt take it anymore i had to kiss him.

i leant over closing the gap quickly crushing my body to his, he pushed me gently so we were now lying down on the bed and he was lying half on top of me, he nibbled slowly on my bottom lip causing me to moan as he slid his toungue onto mine and gently massaged. i ran my fingers under his top and across his defined body, he moaned against my lips.

he ran his fingers under my top causing me to squirm under his grip but it only caused him to smirk against my lips... i know we were going to go far but how far am i willing to go,,,

ooohhhh cliffhanger guys what did you think i know i havent updated in ages but i will be off schol next week so expect lots of updates and more freuqent ones until next time kiki xxx