Taster for chapter 14 - Revealing the True Troy

Recap… I was distracted by a person coughing behind me, “I see you found my paintings”

Kiki's POV...

I turned around quickly only to come face to face with a smirking troy, our noses were nearly touching. I felt his minty breath wash over my lips and I really wanted to kiss him…what am I thinking he kidnapped me. I stepped back to increase the space between us and he let out a sigh, what was that for I asked myself.

“So what do you think?” Troy asked, I saw a flicker of hope appear in his usually vacant eyes. “ umm it’s very good” I replied with as much enthusiasm as I could but he didn’t buy it. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me to him “Don’t lie to me” he growled.

I tried to pull away but I was helpless, “I’m not lying it really is  very good “ I said tears started to well up in my eyes because of the amount of force he was using.

He stared right into my eyes and I saw guilt flash across his face. He immediately released my arm and stepped back. Shocked at his outburst I fled the room but came to a sudden stop when saw a single picture hanging on the wall. My eyes must be decieving me... it can' be him... it can't...

Hey guys i know long time no see but the screen on my computer cracked so it had to get sent in for repairs i finally got a replacment but not for long so i decided to give you guys a taster chapter of whats to come. So who do you think is in the photo ??? what do you think of Troy and the girl in the painting??? please keep READING, COMMENTING and VOTING thanks will try to upload ASAP.