Almost

Chapter 20

RECAP

Our lips barely touching then...

KIKI’S POV

A loud bang as Troy drops all the pots and pans down behind us... “Sorry” he whispers awkwardly and hurries out the room. He’s kind of adorable I thought to myself. Jake chuckles gently and pulls away. “Hmm I think that somebody doesn’t want me to kiss you tonight” he engulfs me into a hug and kisses my forehead. “Goodnight sweetheart” and with that he left the kitchen.

I walk up the stairs thinking about where I was going to sleep tonight....not even a couple hours ago I was being kidnapped... well sort of. Walking down the long corridor I found Troy standing outside a room on his phone. His face was crumpled up with worry and stress. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He still didn’t look up so I did it even louder. “Ahem!” his head jolted up like lightning and a smirk came onto his face. “So the kitchen huh? Do I need to start scrubbing the counter tops?” he asks suggestively as he winks at me. I look at him in shock. “Very funny Troy!” I say as I hit his shoulder.

“I know I’m hilarious” he laughs. I give him a look and he immediately stops laughing. “'Hm right okay well I was waiting for you... Jake asked me to show you you’re room. Follow me.” He gestured me to follow him down the corridor. We must have passed about 5 rooms before he stopped. Exactly how big was this house! “Here we go Madame” he smirked and opened the door leading me in. The room was beautiful...a dark mahogany oak wood bed stood in the middle of the room dressed in red sheets and bedding the rest of the room followed with similar colour scheme, red and beige. Over to the right there was a huge closet then it dawned on me that I had no clothes....that would be a problem I thought to myself.

“Um Troy” I said unusually quiet... “I don’t have any clothes” I said as he turned around and looked at me in shock then it quickly changed to a more humorous expression. “Did you really think Jake would leave you here with no clothes?” he chuckled. I just stared at him and I think he got that I was being completely serious. “Yeah he left some of his clothes that he has here for you it’s in the bathroom over there on the left” I nodded and proceeded to the bathroom. I was in need of a long shower! “Goodnight” he whispered as I closed the door.

I undressed and got into the shower... the steaming water soothed my back as the past couple days replayed in my head.

Meeting Jake,

Falling for Jake,

 Meeting or should I say being kidnapped by jakes brother.

Oh god what is even my life?