The Truth

Jake's POV

A/N This is the part before Kiki wakes up. The important talk between Jake And Troy. Took me ages to write, it was so hard to make it good sooo :D...Enjoy!! //

RECAP

"I'm so fucking sorry Jake, I messed up so bad" ..,.

I never thought I'd see my brother cry again. The last time I saw him cry was when our mum left. I stared into his eyes and saw the same pain and anguish I saw that night.

I didn't know what to so I stepped back and watched him fall to the floor. "Yeah,you messed up bad..."

We stood there for what felt like ages whilst Troy got himself together. His head was bowed down and he fiddled with his fingers "Can we talk about this without you getting angry being judgmental??"

I nodded swiftly,awaiting this Long-awaited explanation.

"After mum's death,I went of the rails...you probably know that already haha" he laughed nervously. "Well anyway, I travelled a lot and I met this guys who seemed interested in me working for him, I had nothing and it seemed like a godsend. I started to do odd jobs for him like delivering parcels, standing guard at meetings. I never knew the what was in the parcels or what the meetings were about but the pay was excellent and that's just putting it lightly. I got along well with the guys I worked with, one guy in particular Marco. He was definitely one of a kind haha...he specialized in Karate, Tae Kwan Do and most forms of martial arts. He was quite an asset to our boss until one day he refused to perform a task they had given him. I asked him what it was but he only briefly mentioned something about it being against his morals. The boss want happy with this and held Marco captive, me being the nosiest person alive decides to look through the files and see what his task was. I found out he was meant to Kill a 11 year old girl and her mother.

They had apparently broken some sort of treaty with our bosses, it wasn't very clear. Anyway I myself have some morals, thanks to mum I guess." He flinched as he mentioned her. "So after I found out the truth I attempted to break Marco out and long story cut short, he got out I got caught and my boss had to get rid of me so he framed me for murder and that's how I ended up in jail and why I deserted my younger brother"He walked to the other side of the room, leaving me speechless.

"I don't know what to say Troy but I'm not angry and I'm not judging you ...I'm just

disappointed.