To dangerous to love

Jakes POV.

I took a breath in fresh air filled my lungs as I gasped as the a cold chill crept over my body. I missed the feeling of her touch her warm embrace but I knew I couldn't have it j have to honk about her and whats best. She can't be with me I will ruin her life just like I did with Anna. A cold memory came back, it was the middle of winter the trees and houses were covered with snow, I was only 16 when my life changed, I remember that I went out to get dinner for me and Anna I bought dumplings and rice her favourite because she said it reminded her of home. I walked into our small wooden cabin that we rented for the week. To my horror I saw my darling Anna lying on the now blood stained carpet, her throat slit. My stomach turned into a bog pile of knots I felt sick looking at the lifeless body before me. There was a small note on the table next to her 'you know what you did and this is your payback' I read it over and over again shocked at what was written. I thought my past was hone that I some how managed to lock it up and throw away the key but o was wrong my past had caught up with me.

See a year ago both my parents were murdered by a gang that they had information against since they were lawyers. It felt like I died with them I didn't know right from wrong anymore so I went under cover into the gang that murdered my parents to get information that could get them locked up for good. That is where I met Anna she was part of the gang she had been for the past 3 years she had grown up around the fighting and the killing she , just like me, didn't know right from wrong. We quickly fell in love but that all changed when one if the younger gang members overheard one of my conversations with another lawyer a friend of my mom and dads who was determined to get justice. I was found out and a bounty was on my head. I changed my name my appearance and fled the country with Anna who willingly fled with and left the life if dealing and killing.

I will never forget that night and how Anna had to pay for my mistakes. A tear fell down my cheek. A year later I am standing here remembering that awful night fighting with myself whether or not to tell Kiki anything or to do what's best for her and pack up and leave I thought long and hard about my Decision.

Oh my god what is he gonna do tell me what you guys think and I hope you checked out the cast list on chapter 1 enjoy I will update tomoz or wednesdy but definitely no later then that. Luv you guys until next time xxx