hey mum.... meet my delinquent boyfriend

"Hey kiki you never guess what! Matt finally asked me out!"

My breath got caught in my throat, a lump started to form... My matt. The guy that i had been crushing on for the past year had asked out my bestfriend. God really does hate me...

"Kiki, helllooo?" kate said as she waved her hand frantically infront of my face.

"Wow... I'm really happy for you guys" I lied. Not a moment too soon, the bell rang and i was saved. I didn't know if i could keep this fake smile plastered on my face for much longer.

The thing is until now Kate and I were the only ones in our friend circle who didn't have boyfriends but now I was the only one, and to make things worse my friends would definitely keep trying to set me up with random guys from our school. That was okay; some of them were nice, just not as nice as Matt with his deep blue peircing eyes, his black hair that swept across in a perfect motion and his tall muscular build that any guy would kill to have and any girl would kill to touch... Oh shit! I  shouldn't be thinking about my best friend's boyfriend no matter how gorgeous he may be. 

I missed the whole calculus lesson and forgot to ask the teacher when our finals were. Whatever... I'll just ask him later. Right now I needed to focus on pulling myself together for the next time I saw Kate and Matt together... I think I spoke too soon- outside by the lockers two people were having an intense make out session. So of course they would be none other than Kate and Matt. My stomach twisted at the sight her filthy hands touching his perfectly chissiled abs and his hands twisted in her deep brown flowing curls Oh how I wished that that was me.

As i tried to forget what i just saw, I walked aimlessley into someone.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I wasnt looking where i was going..." I spluttered as reached down to pick up my things from the floor.

"It's ok;  it was partly my fault" replied a deep husky voice.

I looked up and our eyes met.

"Hi I'm Jake " he said as he put out his hand, his eyes never leaving my gaze.

 "i'm Kiki"  I said as i put my hand in his, his touch sent a tingling feeling up my arm making my heart beat was faster. Hell, if it wasnt for the panicking students running around us, you could have heard my heart a mile away. I pulled away abrubtly, realising that we were standing there for quite a while. The halls were already clear and we were the only two people standing there

"Ok then. I guess I'll see you around" I said trying to avoid his gaze.

I ran to my car trying to figure out what just happened; I'd never seen him before... who was he?

i got my phone out of my pocket as it started ringing. Kate's name flashed on the screen. Did I really want to hear her talk about Matt and how much she likes him? No. i needed a break.

I put the car in gear and drove off not knowing where I was going . Then it hit me-  Jake was the new guy! Normally i don't listen to gossip but this morning I overheard some girls in the toilets. talking about a new guy that just transferred here from England. They were talking about his head turning looks and how he he'd been kicked out of the best schools in England. Apparently his father had no choice but to send him to America to live with his aunt as he couldnt handle his behaviour.

"Oh shit!"  I snapped out of my thoughts as my car skidded across the road. Luckily, I caught the brakes in time and saved myself  from driving over a cliff.

I looked at time on my phone. It was now 6:00 pm.  i had been driving for two hours straight and I was now  stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken down car. i called the break down company and waited until a yellow truck turned up and a hot guy stepped out. I couldn't believe my eyes...