Elevator - Avi (imagine)

Imagine...

You've been in the studio, editing, writing, copying, pasting, reading, scanning, with the whole of PTX. You sigh and step into the elevator and Avi calls to catch up with you. All of a sudden, you notice he has these vibrant, green eyes and perfect lips.

You smiled at him and he returns your smile and looks back at his phone. The elevator moves, and jolts, and the lights suddenly flicker and turn off, scaring the shit out of you and now you can't see a thing.

'W-What happened?' you ask.

'I dunno, I think the elevator's stuck...'

'S-shall we call the front desk?' You suggest.

'No'

'Why not...?'

'Because I had something else in mind,' he whispers, his warm breath hitching your face, you shiver as you hadn't expected him to be so close to you.

'L-like what...?' You stutter nervously. He chuckles sexily,

'Guess'

'Uh...,' You say

You feel his lips suddenly press onto yours, you're a little shocked, but you kiss back, and wrap an arm around his waist and you slip your tongues into each others' mouths. You let out a small moan, and he proceeds to pulling down your jeggings. Wasting no time, you do the same and pull his down, taking his boxers with them.

***GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT***

He quickly pushes you up against a wall and shoves himself in you and occupies himself by placing little kisses long your collar bone until he's sucking on your neck. He lifts your hands above your head and holds them there. You moan and begin to pant heavily. You squeal in pleasure as his strokes become more and more deep and vigorous.

'Oh....you're so tight, babe,' he pants.

You moan in response, this is all you can do as you're paralysed by the amount of pleasure flowing into you.

'I-I'm gonna...'you whimper but cannot finish the sentence as the feelings are too overwhelming.

He groans in response and goes that little bit harder and faster until your walls are throbbing. You're arching your back, your leg muscles are tightening. You moan, trying to be as quiet as you can. You scream as you feel his juices shoot into you, your body jolts violently as you climax and he pulls himself out of you.

You both begin to pull up your trousers, and the lift begins to move again. A voice over comes on,

'The elevators are working again. We apologise for any inconvenience'

You sigh in relief. Soon enough my he doors re-open and you see light.

'I'll see you later I guess,' you blush.

'I dunno, I think I'll have to keep you,' he winks, and throws his arm around you, and you giggle.

'Okay,' you smile, blushing.

(A/N: not an entirely original idea.)