Chapter 6: The Others

Tyler? That's one of them. He's an American criminal! He's being tracked around the world! But who are the others?

I'm terrified once more. I thought I could escape, but now I'm basically right back where I started.
"Leave me alone! What the hell do you even want from me?" I shouted, backing up a bit. Tyler wasn't having it. I heard him step forward a bit, the others following him.
"Hey Connor," Tyler said to one of the others. Connor looked at Tyler.
"You and Troye. Grab her. We don't have time for this bullshit. He needs her now." Tyler continued.

Grab her?

Connor and the other young man, who I assumed was Troye, charged at me.

Well shit.

My eyes widened and I ran again, only to realize that there was a wall a few feet behind me.

"Fuck!" I shouted as Connor grabbed my arms, quickly cuffing them behind my back. I guess criminals come prepared. Troye covered my eyes with something, and before I could attempt to struggle, I passed out.

I screamed.
That was the first thing I did when I regained consciousness, and I didn't regret it.
"Is this the one?" A new voice asked. I couldn't see who it was; my eyes were still covered and I couldn't move. I recognized his American accent though. Why are there so many American criminals in Europe at the moment?
"Yup. Caught her trying to get away from Lester." Tyler replied.

Lester?

Who the hell is that?

"Connor. Get Joey. I want him to see this." The other voice said.

So many new people! What the fuck?!

I heard footsteps slowly fade away, and a door open and close. A few minutes later, two sets of footsteps came closer, and a door opened and closed again.

"What now, Shane?" Another new voice, who I assumed was Joey, said in an annoyed voice. The one called Shane replied, "We caught her."

"Actually, it was Connor and Troye..." Tyler said quietly, but I still heard him, and I guess Shane did too, because he shouted, "Tyler! Don't ruin this!" I heard Tyler sigh, and footsteps coming towards me. The bag was lifted off of my head, and I blinked a few times before trying to free my hands.
"Don't struggle hun, it just hurts more," Joey said, and I stopped struggling. He was right; it hurt my wrists to move around in the cuffs. No getting out of this one.
"Why does everyone want ME so badly?" I asked, and all five young men laughed a bit.
"Lester didn't tell you?" Joey asked, a smirk planted on his face.
"Who's Lester?" I asked, confused by the name. Lester...
"Phil Lester?" Connor said, and then it clicked.

The guy called Phil... He's Phil Lester.

"Then who's Dan?" I asked. I wanted to know his last name so I could later on report them to the police, once I manage to escape again.
"Howell? That little asshole?" Troye said and laughed. "He's nothing more than a toy."

What the hell does that mean?

"Okay, I guess Lester hasn't told you," Shane said. "The criminal world doesn't have too many females, but there are chances when we see a sexy lady, such are you, and we kidnap them and well..." He trailed off, and I was starting to put two and two together.
"We fuck them a lot!" Tyler shouted, and the group laughed. My eyes widened.
"YOU SICK BASTARDS!" I screamed, struggling to get out again. I didn't care if it hurt, there was no way that I was getting fucked by five guys.

To be honest, they all looked gay as fuck!

(No offense to Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Troye Sivan, Connor Franta, and Tyler Oakley [they all came out as gay/bisexual and I don't want to offend anybody] k keep reading)

"Alright, I called dibs once we got her, so shoo, all of you!" Shane shouted, and the rest of them left the room quickly. "We better do this before Philly comes looking for you...~"

Shit! They must've noticed that I had escaped by now. Why didn't I think of that?!

"Please, I just want to go home!" I shouted, trying to move away from him, but I realized that I was up against a wall.

Of course. No escape.

"I'm afraid you can't do that, hun," Shane whispered, walking towards me slowly. "Once you're associated with criminals, there's no going back. Kinda like drug gangs."

"But I didn't want to do this! I was just going for a walk when I got fucking kidnapped!" I shouted, but Shane kept coming closer. There was no escape from him.

Just then, I heard a crash, a gunshot, and a thud. Then the door swung open.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice yelled. Dan.

He sounds... Concerned?

"Dawson!" Dan shouted, aiming his gun towards Shane's head. Shane stood up and put his hands up, moving away from me. Was he crawling towards me a second ago?

"I am not afraid to shoot! Go check on your precious Joey!" Dan shouted, walking towards me as Shane yelped and ran into the hallway. Moments later I heard him starting to sob. I guess Dan killed Joey with when I heard the gunshot.

"You better not say a word when we go back to the house. Phil is pissed," Dan said to me as he uncuffed me. I stood up and ran out of the yet again unfamiliar building. Dan led the way, and I followed him at full speed. I couldn't upset Phil any more than I already had, he would probably kill me.

As we stepped into the house that Dan and Phil had seemed to rent, I saw Phil pacing the living room. He saw me and stopped, a look of dangerousness on his face.

Dan was right, he's not happy.

"Where was she?" Phil asked Dan, who replied with, "At Dawson's base."

"Dawson caught her?!" He shouted, his face turning red in anger. Dan nodded. "Were all five of his 'gang' there?" Phil continued.

Dan nodded again. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Did they touch her?"

"I got there just before Shane did anything."

"Murders?"

"I shot Joey, but missed pretty badly. He's hurt but not dead. Tyler's dead."

"Good. Less people to worry about stealing our precious (Y/n)."

What?