Chapter 8: The Revenge

THIS PICTURE IS RUINING MY LIFE HELP

Your POV (k I'm scared lmao)

"This isn't over, Lester!"
They were gone, finally. At least, I hoped they were. Cautiously, I opened the closet (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha) door and stared in horror at what was in front of me.
Two dead bodies. Blood staining the floor. Bullet shells on the ground. I didn't recognize any of the bodies to be Dan, thankfully.
"Dan!" I shouted, not moving from the closet doorway.
(hahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

A few seconds later, footsteps entered the room. A young man that I had never seen before was staring at me. He looked to be about twenty years old.
"Hi, you must be (Y/n)," the young man said, smiling slightly.

Huh. American. I thought, staring at him in confusion.

"I'm Frank, I just started working with Mr. Lester," he continued, walking towards me. "Sorry about the mess, there was a bit of a, uh, incident..." I didn't speak to him, just let him pick me up and carry me to a different bedroom.
"Thanks, Frank..." I said as I sat down on the clean bed. Frank nodded, smiled, and walked out of the room.
Dan entered the room after a minute, sighing in relief.
"Thank god you're okay..." He whispered, hugging me. Dan pulled away and looked at me, a worried expression on his face. "Okay, don't freak out, but there are a ton a dead bodies around the house."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

"WHY?" I shouted, staring at him, my eyes wide. He sighed once more and said, "It was you or them, honestly. There are only four, though." I sighed in relief; there were only two more besides the ones I saw.

"Who did you kill?" I asked, wanting to know more about these people.
"Felix Kjellberg. Swedish criminal. Wanted mainly for murder, mass robbery, drug smuggling. Seán McLoughlin. Irish criminal. Wanted for rape, murder, drug smuggling." Dan said, and I nodded. "Who else is dead?"

Right then, a man I had never seen before stepped into the room. "I killed Jim Chapman, a U.K. criminal. He's mostly wanted for robbery, but Tanya Burr, his wife, was wanted for murder. She is Jim's wife, and I killed her too," the man explained. I stared at him, not recognizing him.
Dan chuckles. "Oh. This is Kendall. Chris Kendall."
(hahahahahahahahahahahahaha bye)
"I've seen him in the news..." I said quietly, staring at Chris with a terrified expression.
"Don't worry, love, Howell claimed you already..." Chris said, and trailed off. He said something under his breath before winking at Dan and then leaving the room. I looked at Dan and raised my eyebrow, and his face turned red for a moment before he cleared his throat.
"What was that all ab-"
"Nothing! It's nothing!" Dan cut me off, his eyes wide. I looked at him in confusion, but shook it off. I didn't need to know.
"Chris and I were thinking about dropping off the bodies back at Alfie's to make him super pissed..." Dan said quietly. I looked at him, horrified, but Dan smiled and stood up. "I'll be back later, Frank will stay with you."
Dan walked out of the room, and I heard him yell, "Alright Peej, Chris, Phil! Let's get revenge!"
And then, a very angry Frank: "I WANNA GO!"
Then a sigh, and a door being slammed.

Dan's POV

"Ligouri. Get Sean. Kendall. Get Felix. Howell. Get Jim. I'll get Tanya." Phil explained, and we nodded before grabbing the bodies and zipping them into our backup body bags. Soon after, we ran out of the house and threw the bags into the back of the car.
Phil started the car, and we all hopped in.
"This is our greatest scheme against Deyes yet!" Chris exclaimed from the backseat. I chuckled. "Agreed. Look, we're here."
Phil had pulled up a few houses away from Alfie's base. We got out of the car quietly and took the bags out of the trunk.
"Me and Peej will go through the back. You guys can go through the front," Chris whispered, and I nodded. As quietly as possible, the four of us split up and crashed four windows, and threw the bags in. All I heard as I ran back to the car was, "LESTER I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!"

We all laughed, and drove to the base.

Your POV

I had fallen asleep while Dan was out, so Frank didn't really need to do anything. I woke up abruptly when I heard the door open, and several voices coming from the front of the house.

"I would die to see the look on Alfie's face!"
"He deserved it. They can't take her, we got her first, and they barged in on us."
"I hope he's fucking Zoe right now. Then they see the bodies and bam, they still be fucking."
"Whatever. Howell. Upstairs. Now."

Why Dan?

"Yes, Phil." was the reply. Was he really going to take that?
"Ligouri. Kendall. Gioia. Watch her."

Shit.

Soon after, the three young men walked into the room. Frank sighed and walked out, closing the door.
"Hey Chris, lock it, would you?" One of them said.
Chris nodded and locked the door. Then he sat down on the edge of the bed. The other man, who I assumed was "Ligouri" stared at me intently.
"(Y/n), this is PJ Ligouri. You might've heard of him..." Chris explained, and PJ smirked at me. Chris sighed and didn't move from the edge of the bed, but PJ seemed to have other plans.
PJ sat down very close to me, and put a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off but he grabbed my face and turned it towards him.
"Listen to me, (Y/n), you're going to do exactly what I say, when I say it, or I will shoot you and your precious Dan. Is that clear?" PJ said in a hushed tone. I nodded quickly, and PJ smiled.
"Chris, get the handcuffs for me, would ya?" PJ said to Chris.

No no no no no no no...

"(Y/n), get off of the bed."

Huh?

"Kendall. On the bed. Now." Chris sighed and sat on the bed, after handing me the handcuffs.

Is PJ going to...

"(Y/n), can you cuff Chris to the bed for me?" I nodded and gave Chris an apologetic look. Chris shrugged and put his hands on the back of the bed, and I cuffed them there.
"Great. Now, undress him."

No no no no no no no no no nO NO NO.

"What?" I asked, my face turning red. There was no way that I was undressing a man that I wasn't comfortable undressing.

"You heard me. Undress him." PJ repeated, and I gulped. Chris looked at me, fear now in his eyes. We both knew what PJ was planning now.

"Undress him, or I will shoot you."