Chapter 13: The Kiss

It's not an edit oh well

He's moaning! Dan, snap out of it!

Of course, I didn't say that out loud. There was literally nothing I could do to stop Mark from continuing.

And boy, did it get worse.

Mark moved his hand farther up Dan's leg, still kissing him roughly. Dan kicked his legs, but they were chained to the chair, so nothing happened. Mark smirked and pulled away, and then did the unspeakable. Something so infuriating to both Phil and PJ, that I wasn't surprised when I heard thrashing from all over the room.

Mark started palming Dan. Through both layers obviously, but still.

Dan bit his lip, probably to stop himself from moaning again. I saw blood on his mouth; either Mark was kissing rough enough to draw blood or Dan had bitten his own lip so hard that he drew blood.

"P-please, stop, d-don't touch me..." Dan stuttered, obviously not wanting this.

No shit, Sherlock. Of course he doesn't want this. He doesn't want to be here just as much as you don't. Wait. Did that even make sense? Fuck it. I said in my head. Wow. I'm a mess right now.

"Stop! Don't touch him! He doesn't want that!" I shouted. Mark turned towards me, still palming Dan. "Oh, sweetie, you see, the thing about rape is that the other person doesn't want it to happen! And that's exactly what I'm going to do!" Mark stood up and stopped palming Dan. I heard Phil thrashing beside me, and Dan sigh in relief, until I heard Mark say,

"Ian. Anthony. Get him out of the chair and bring him to, the room."

WHAT?

"No! DON'T TOUCH HIM! DAN!" Phil screamed as Ian and Anthony walked over to Dan and got him out of the chains. Obviously Dan tried to make a run for it, but obviously, he was going nowhere.

Dan's POV (I apologize in advance)

I tried to run. But there's no escaping it.

I mean, I've been kissed before, yeah. But... This?

Well, that too. But this is going to be bad. Really bad.

"Get your filthy ass hands off of me, you freak!" I shouted as Mark shoved me onto a soft cushion.

Oh. A bed. How convenient.

"Are we going to do this the hard way, or the easy way, hun?" Mark asked, ignoring my pervious remark.

"I am not letting you touch me!" I shouted, trying to roll off of the bed.

Haha nope! Of course not!

Mark grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head before I even got close to the edge of the bed.

"The hard way it is."

Mark pulled something from his back pocket and of course, they were handcuffs.

"Just so you won't try to get away..." Mark whispered as he chained my wrists to the top of the bed. I struggled to get out, but to no avail.

"Be a good boy, okay bear?"

Your POV

He's a goner.

Mark is a pretty big guy, and he's probably rough in bed. Dan's much smaller than Mark.

Ingrid is the only one in the room. She situated herself by the door, with no visible weapons, just a cigarette in her hand. She raises her hand to her mouth and inhales.

Maybe if I just...

As quietly as I could, I moved my hands up so I could unclip a bobby pin in my hair. Slowly, I moved my hand back down and picked at the lock that was holding my hands behind me.

I looked at Ingrid and saw she had fallen asleep.

That was when I went as fast as I could. After freeing my hands, I quickly freed my feet and ran over to Phil.

"I'll get Dan. You get PJ, and if you want, get Chris," Phil explained as I set him free. I nodded and ran over to PJ.

"I want to take him as far as I can, we need to go home and then I'll let him go," PJ practically whispered, and I began picking the locks that we're keeping Chris from completely falling over. From down the hall, I could hear Dan. A bit disgusting, yeah, but I hoped Phil wasn't having trouble.

PJ picked up Chris's body and threw him over his shoulder, and we quietly made our way to the room that Dan and Mark were in.

"Please, n-no, don't, a-ah! No, g-get your, M-Mark please don't, a-ah!" Oh god. It's gotten worse.

"Excuse me? What did you call me?" I heard Mark say. PJ and I made our way to the door and saw Phil standing there. His skin looked paler than ever, and he wasn't moving. Breathing, yes, but just standing there, completely still.

"Sh-shit! P-please, no more, I just want to get h-her and leave, d-don't touch me, please..." Dan said. Wait, what did Dan even say wrong the first time? He just called Mark by his name...

Oh.

"That's Daddy to you, Bear."

Oh.

"S-stop! Mark, no! Pleas-"

OH.

"Alright, you've been a bad boy, I guess I have to punish you for that..."

OH MY GOD NO.

I shoved Phil to the side and use the same hair clip to unlock the door and stare in horror at what was in front of me.

Mark, fully clothed, thank god, with a belt in his hand. Oh. A punishment. Oh.

And then there was Dan. Completely naked, his face buried in a pillow, his hands cuffed to the bed. He was obviously being "teased" by Mark, because from what I saw, he looked sweaty and flustered.

"Aw, does the whole gang want to join in on the punishment of my little bear here?" Mark asked with a seductive tone. No, of course I don't, you dumbass son of a bitch.

"Dan! Dan, oh my god, erm..." I stammered, not wanting to, touch him, at the moment.

"(Y/n)?! I-I'm sorry that you have to see me like this, he, I-I can't move, have PJ help me or something, just don't let h-him..." He paused for a moment, his breath hitching slightly when Mark moved his hand and rubbed Dan's butt. "Please don't let him hurt me..."

I nodded and shoved Phil into the room.

Phil's POV (oops)

If Mark had done one more thing to Dan, I probably would've shot him, but I didn't have my gun. Dan was obviously on the verge of tears; he looked so flustered that he must be rock-hard.

"Phil! P-please!"