Chapter 12: The Americans

I'm running out of punk edits...

Great. Just great.

"Are they back yet?" The man from before said to someone, who I assumed was Frank. In reply, I heard, "Yup! And they have a ton of cash!"

"Good. Bring them in here, I want to show them what you managed to get," the man said. I heard footsteps, and then I opened my eyes to see a few figures in front of me.

Frank, of course, was next to a man who's hair was mostly brown, but the top was dyed blue. I have never seen him before; he must be the leader of this "group." Next to him were two younger looking men, one with sort of a bowl cut and the other with sort of a quiff. There were also two young woman there, one with short blonde hair, and the other with longer brown hair. Tattoos littered most of the group's arms, neck, and from what I could see, some even had them on their chests. Piercings were also common among the group.

"So. What's her name again, Frank?" The man with the blue hair asked. Frank smirked at me and said, "(Y/n). Pretty, isn't it? Such a shame, that she'll probably be dead soon..." My eyes widened.

That's it. This is it. Goodbye, cruel world.

"(Y/n), meet my real group. This is Mark Fischbach, my boss. He's the real-deal when it comes to American criminals." Frank indicated the blue-haired man. Mark smirked at me and stepped closer. "Well, hello there, (Y/n)..." He said quietly. I tried to lean away from him, but alas, I was tIED TO A BLOODY CHAIR.

"These two lovely ladies are Hannah Hart and Ingrid Nilsen. After Jenna was killed, they became the most powerful women in the criminal world," Frank addressed the blonde and brunette women from the group. They smirked at me and I growled quietly; I just wanted to get out of there!

"The last of them are Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla, they're always fucking in the bedroom though..." The one with a bowl cut scowled and shouted, "SHUT UP!" The one with a quiff also shouted, but instead he said, "WE DO NOT!"

Sarcastic. Nice.

"By the way, you aren't in the UK anymore. We transported you to a new location, and no one will ever find you. And if they try, well..." Mark said, trailing off. I saw him running his fingers over the trigger of a gun clipped to his belt.

Maybe if he pulls the trigger by accident, he'll shoot himself in the foot...

"What about Dan?! Is he okay?" I asked, almost forgetting about him.

Wow, I'm a terrible person...

"He's fine, sweetie. Just look around..." Ingrid said with a smirk. I looked to my left and saw Dan, chained up similarly to me. But he looked beaten, broken, injured.

"Dan!" I shouted, struggling against my restraints. "What did you do to him?!"

Anthony laughed coldly. "He wasn't cooperating, that's all. All of your 'friends' are here too, ya know. I hope at least one of them died, we beat 'em up pretty bad..."

Sure enough, when I looked to my right, I saw Phil, who was unconscious and had similar injures to Dan. Across the room, I saw both Chris and PJ, but Chris didn't seem to be moving too much. Hannah saw that I was staring at Chris and walked over to him. "This one's dead. Probably from that gunshot from earlier..."

"Chris! NO!" I screamed, struggling even more.

No, no, no, no, no... This can't be happening...

I barely even knew these people. And from the instant I met them, they were gone in the next. PJ probably was way more upset than me at the time, but I couldn't really tell since he was unconscious. Dan was starting to stir on my left, and I looked over to see Ian walking towards Dan slowly.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?!" Dan yelled, looking around frantically.

(Get it? Connor Franta? FRANTically? No? Okay... I'll just *opens window* I'll just leave... *throws myself out of the window*)

"Dan! I'm right here, I'm okay!" Dan relaxed slightly, then he must've realized how much pain he was actually in, and he cried out in pain.

"Dan, Phil and PJ are okay too. Chris, um..." I paused, then said, "Chris died."

"He what?" Dan said in obvious disbelief. I sighed and said, "Look across the room to where PJ is. Do you see Chris? How he's not moving? He's dead, Dan."

Wow, (Y/n), way to put that nicely...

"Chris! No, Chris, please be okay!" I heard someone else yell. Obviously it was PJ, since I could hear chains rubbing against wood, wood scraping on concrete, all coming from across the room.

"Peej! He's dead, okay? Dan and I are over here, Phil's still unconscious, though." I kinda felt bad for saying it like that, because I heard PJ starting to cry. Chris must've been more than just a sex toy.

"How dare you, (Y/n)! Just because we're criminals, it doesn't mean we aren't human!" PJ screamed.

(The thing is, when I wrote that sentence, Human by The Killers came on. Wow. Much ironic. Very music. So Killers.)

I sighed. Yeah, they're people, but they're insane. And now, I was only worried about surviving this mess.

"Frank, what do you want?!" I shouted, and Mark laughed. He stepped closer to me, and was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face.

Nasty. Brush your damn teeth.

"Don't touch her you bastard!" Dan shouted.

(I'm sorry that's not even funny Mark fans pls don't kill me that wasn't funny I would know ugh I'm sorry what else can I make Dan say??? I'm sorry.)

Mark pulled his face away from mine and walked over to Dan instead. I watched in horror as he leaned just as close to Dan as he had to me, and then, he did something that I didn't think was possible in this horrible situation.

He kissed Dan.

He full out, fucking made out with Dan. I heard chains rattling near me and saw Phil struggling to get out of his chains. Dan was helpless, he couldn't move his hands or legs, couldn't help being kissed by Mark. Then I heard it.

It was quiet, but I definitely heard it.

It was a moan.

This infuriated Phil. He was trying as hard as he could to get out, but it was no use. These Americans are by far more experienced than Phil and his team.

Mark didn't stop there, however. He moved his hand up Dan's thigh, getting close to places where Dan probably doesn't want to be touched by Mark. Dan tried to pull his head away from Mark's, but Mark had a firm grip on the back of his head.

And all I could do was watch.