Chapter 11: The Hostages

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THESE ODORODGLTDIIEDHOS

We arrived back at the base with no issues. I had helped. Does that make me a criminal?

"Get them in the basement. Deyes and Dawson should be here soon," Phil ordered. Once again, I helped them get the struggling young adults into the basement. Quickly they were chained up again, this time to chairs that were also chained to the wall.

"So. Who do we have here, and I want more than just names..." I asked, staring at the group in front of me. Frank sighed and walked over.

"Zoe Sugg. Sister of Joe Sugg, girlfriend of Alfie Deyes. Drug smuggler, and has a murder count of over 100." Zoe Sugg was the female at the end of the row, and her makeup was smudged, probably from crying.

Frank pointed the the blonde man next to Zoe and said, "Joe Sugg. Brother of Zoe Sugg, boyfriend of Caspar Lee. Murder count is only over 50, but he's robbed more banks than anyone in all of the groups I've heard of combined. And that's a lot, considering what Dan has done." He paused at looked at Dan, who whistled quietly and walked upstairs, along with Phil.

Frank pointed to the next one in the row. "Caspar Lee. Boyfriend of Joe Sugg. Assists in robbing with Joe, also helps Alfie bring in new girls for murdering. That's all of the Europeans left, the others we probably killed. Alfie's group used to consist of Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Felix Kjellberg, Marzia Kjellberg, and Seán McLoughlin. All but Marzia were killed by our group. Marzia was put in jail in Japan for attempting to kill the prime minister of Japan. She has about 72 years left of her sentence, so she'll be dead by the time it's over."

"Wow. That's...impressive, I guess? I mean, you guys are really good at getting rid of the competition..." I said, smiling a bit. Frank was right; these guys are pretty fascinating.

"Who's next?"

"Oh. The Americans. Actually, Troye isn't even American, but he joined the group because of his boyfriend." Frank indicated a curly haired young adult at the end of the row, tears staining his cheeks. "That's Troye Sivan, known for murdering over 200 people. Most of them used to be competition. He even murdered the very well-known Jenna Mourey, which is very impressive, considering she was the most powerful woman in the criminal world." I nodded slowly, not knowing who Jenna Mourey was, but certainly impressed.

"Troye's boyfriend, Connor Franta, is in the center. He usually is just helping Troye. Troye used to go solo, but met Connor and almost killed him, but instead he fucked Connor, and they've been together ever since. At least, that's what Chris told me. But next to Connor is Joey Graceffa, who is also known for the 'fuck and run' thing. He also assists Shane Dawson with the ladies. Oh, and he's Shane's boyfriend."

Wow. What a group.

"Dan shot Tyler Oakley when he came to rescue you from Shane's base a couple of days ago. Tyler was insane, he's murdered over 100 people, and robbed about 50 buildings world wide. But that's all of 'em," Frank finished. We began to walk back upstairs when I heard two gunshots.

I ran upstairs and saw two bodies on the floor. "Ah, Dan and Phil have done it again," Frank said, and I noticed they were Alfie and Shane. Dead, with bullet holes in their heads.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Phil asked me to help with the torturing. See ya later!" Frank said happily, and went back downstairs with Phil. Dan and Chris picked up the bodies and threw them downstairs. I heard muffled screaming as Dan shut the door.

Probably Zoe and Joey...

"So... You guys should probably wash your hands..." I said quietly, seeing a bit of blood on them, probably from just killing Shane and Alfie.

Dan nodded, and he and Chris went to the bathroom to wash up. I sighed and walked to the bedroom for earlier, and quickly fell asleep.

No one woke me up, not to tell me to get in a van, not for breakfast, nothing. Confusing, I suppose, not having your kidnappers do something horrendous, or just plain illegal. But nope, nothing today.

I sat up and looked at a clock. 14:32. Damn, I slept late. That doesn't surprise me since I haven't slept for a normal amount of time in ages. Moments later, I heard scrambling in the kitchen, and then whistling. Sounds familiar...

And then, I heard singing.

"Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our mama sang us to sleep
But now we're stressed out..."

I knew it was familiar. Someone was in the kitchen, getting food, and singing Twenty One Pilots. Even if it's the most popular of their songs...

(In my opinion, there are some other really great songs on others albums that are really unappreciated, but whatever...)

I stood up and stumbled out of the room, then walked towards the kitchen. I held back a giggle and sat down at the counter.

And none other than Frank Gioia turned around, smiling and flipping a pancake. "Hey, we may be criminals, but we have to eat something, right?" I shrugged and then remembered what he and Phil were doing last night. "So. Are they all dead?"

Frank nodded. "Phil didn't want to do too much torturing because he said they would be too loud, and also it would reek of death down there. So we shot them one by one. Kind of entertaining to see the look of pure terror and defeat on Connor's face when Phil shot Troye, though..." Frank trailed off and waved at someone behind me, and I turned around to see someone unfamiliar. Then Frank hit me with something and I passed out.

Faint voices were all I heard.

"Wow, Frank. I didn't think you could manage it. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. She's such an idiot to think that I would work with a bunch of Europeans. Where's everyone else?"

"Out getting our monthly 'income'. They should be back soon."

"Do you think she's awake yet?"

"Probably not. We'll wait to show the others, then we'll wake her up and have some fun."

"Okay. I'll be in my bedroom if you need me."

That was the end of the conversation. But who was the other man talking to Frank? His voice was so deep, so unfamiliar, so... American...