Reflection- Goodbye

Heeeey!!!!!!!!!

So, what did you think? I honestly want your opinion. Talk to me. It's really hard for me to know how my own writing sounds, but I felt that this story kind of got off to a slow start. I don't know. I think I'm bad at beginnings. It's always hard for me to start something new. That's just how I am. So I want to know; tell me how I did!! Looove it.

You should vote and comment and all that good stuff. And well, if you feel like it, you can follow me too!!!

I wanted to apologize for the rating. I was only going to rate this story as PG, but somehow it got rated to PG-13. I didn't do it; I don't know how it happened. But oh well. It's not a big deal. I don't really care about it.

Everyone, ZacEfron333 did the cover!!! Isn't it pretty? I don't even feel that this story deserves such a cool cover, but it does have it. So thank you, ZacEfron333!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kind of made the whole story be about the heart. It may be kind of weird that I have themes, but it's fun for me. I don't know why I wanted it to be the heart. Maybe I kind of poured mine into it.

There's just so much to say about a heart. I can't even say it all. There's so much to say, so much about it.

I guess the color was silver. I like silver.

I had more fun than I should have with writing this story. It took me longer to write it than I thought it would, but at least I had fun. Writing it made me feel better.

So yes, I hope everyone has a great day!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May the force be with you.