Chapter 11

Alex's P.O.V.

 So I was the set of Smooth Criminal and I was trying to avoid Michael because every time I looked at him I would start smiling and then he would wink at me, which made me blush and Lucy all ways saw it so finally she came up to me and said. " Spill it." I looked up at her knowing that she knew. " Spill what?" I said in a shaky voice. " You and Michael." Lucy replied while tapping her foot. " OK fine I will tell you, but don't freak out or tell anyone OK?" I said giving in, then she stop tapping her foot nodded and smiled. " Michael asked me out on a date." Lucy jaw drop and she was speechless. " But don't tell anyone and defiantly not Megan OK?" I said in a firm voice. Lucy nodded then left.

Then I was putting on my dress and again the freak'n zipper won't zip so again I am standing there trying to zip up my dress, but then I felt and hand around my waist knowing that it was Michael I let go of the zipper and he zipped it up slowly and I could feel him breathing on my neck I had goosebumps. I turned around seeing that Michael was once again in his white suit he smiled at me then winked and walked away and started dancing with the other guys.

I quickly put on my make up and went over and started practicing with the guy who flirted with me and 6 others. I started dancing then they started staring at me when I was done dancing looked at them and said, " What?" then the guy who flirted with me said " Your good for a girl." I glared at him when he said  for a girl. " Really Mark, I bet I am a better dancer than you'll ever be." ( And yes the guy her flirted with her is Mark) I shot right back. "Is that a challenge?" Mark said in a know it all voice. "Yep." I said knowing that I would bet him, but then all the sodden we he this loud voice saying " We are starting in 1 minute!" We both looked at each other and then got in our places.

The music started playing and we got started dancing, but then it came to the part where me and Michael dance we started dancing he put his arm around my waist and tugged his hair softly then he span me out then " Cut!" the music stopped playing and me and Michael looked at each other wondering what we did wrong, then I hear the voice again saying. " Michael you and Alex hold that dance out a little longer!" Michael nodded his head and we started again, he put his hand around my waist and I tugged his hair once more and a little longer then he span me out and I let go of his hair. Oh how I wish I could dance with him even longer....

Soon it was 4 and we stop at the group dance and tomorrow we would finish it. Everybody left and it was just me and Michael again. I just got out of the shower then I hear Michael come in and I am wearing short shorts and a shirt that ended about half way with my hair down. I felt him put him arms around me pulling me in tight, then he whispered in my ear " I can't wait for tomorrow.." I bit my lip and he span me around now facing each other I looked into his brown eyes oh how I wanted to melt. I stood on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear. " Later Babe..." I winked at him and let go of him and started packing up my gym bag and he left.

As I was packing I heard someone knowing that someone was watching me and Michael I looked around the room now seeing that the person was trying to run and I chased the person out into the hallway and tackled her to the ground seeing that it was Megan. I pinned her to the ground, she tried kicking me off but she was stuck. " You bitch!" I screamed not knowing that Michael and Mark were standing there.       

" Why the hell are you spying on me?!?" I yelled.

" I wasn't spying!!" she yelled

" OK then why did you run?" I asked, I toke my hands off of her.

She laughed then flipped me over now I was pinned to the ground.

" I lied." She said smirking. " I know about you and Michael." she said.

" Well its not my fault that he likes me more than you." I shot at her.

" Oh your such a slut!" She shot back.

" Oh that's it!" And I sucker punched her right in the face and she was knocked out. I got up, Michael and Mark were just standing there in shock. I went into the locker room grabbed my gym bag and I came out seeing that Mark through some cold water on her face waking her up. I went over by her and whispered in her ear. '' You never mess with a Jean..." She nodded, I got up and went over by Michael winked then said, " Later Babe." he chuckled then winked back.

I went outside seeing that Lucy was sitting next to the wall crying I dropped my gym bag and rushed over by her. " Lucy!" She got up and rushed over to me and she started crying even more. Them she looked up at me and her lip was bleeding I picked her up and went inside seeing that Mark and Michael were helping Megan, but then Michael turned around hearing someone crying he went over by me and I handed Lucy to him and he sat her down in a chair then Michael went to go get some more band aids. I looked right at Lucy and said. " What happened?" She looked up at me in a soft voice saying. " My boyfriend came and picked me up but then I saw another girl in his car and I asked him who she was and he said that's my new girlfriend. Then I said you used me and I tried to run but he grabbed my arm tight then slapped me and got in his car and drove off." Lucy pulled up her sleeve and there was a huge bruise on her arm. Michael came with some band aids and fixed her up. But she started crying and said. " I was living with him and now I have no place to go!" I gave her a hug then I said. " You can live with me for now." I smiled at her Lucy face filled up with hope. " Really?" She said. " Well I live with to boys so you are going to have to put up with them." I laughed. She giggled. Then Michael said. " Well that explains alot," While looking over at Megan. " Thank you so much!" Lucy said while getting up. "Your Welcome, just wait outside for me I'll be there in a sec." Alex yelled. Lucy winked at me knowing that wanted to talk to Michael. I turned and looked at Michael I gave him a hug then whispered in his ear saying. " Don't worry I am alot of fun." I let go of him then winked and he just chuckled then me and Lucy left.