Chapter 18

It has been 3 days sense Michael broke up with me, Tyler and Ryder beat the shit out of Tommy he now has three broken ribs, one broken nose, two dislocated shoulders, six broken toes, and two black eyes. He is now in the hospital and Tyler and Ryder made up the story that he fell down 3 sets of stairs, which really wasn't a lie..........

Anyway me myself have the biggest headache in the world and in the past 3 days I have watch every chick flick known to man, and bet the all-time record of most cartons of ice cream eaten in three days, which is 76 cartons of ice cream that beat out Sammy who had eaten 49 cartons when she found out that Michael Jackson left the Jackson 5...... Well great here I go again crying my head off, everything I think of makes me think of Michael I want to leave this horrible life and start a new, and that's what I am going to do........

" Guys I am heading out." I said to Ryder and Tyler who were watching some horror movie. They turned to look at me, " OK be safe, and be home in the next three hours!" Ryder said yelling the last part, they weren't that worried now because Tommy wasn't going any where.... I shrived at that name and started walking to the haircuts place down the street. I looked like a mess I haven't shower in three days my hair is up in a messy bun, I am wearing a sweat shirt with sweat pants that have ice cream on them and that my eyes were puffy and my tear stained face. I walked in to the shop all the nice ladies turned around and looked at me including my haircut lady, Betty.

" Oh honey what happened?" Betty said coming over and pulling me in to a hug she was the sweetest thing ever she was from New Orleans, but then moved here but she still has that accent. " Oh just another stupid boy...." I mumbled shaking my head not knowing if I was talking about Michael or Tommy.... Oh who am I kidding! ALL boys are fucking screwed up! It is a known fact. " Well come here baby doll lets get you fixed up." Betty said and I hopped in the spinning chair. " So what are you thinking you want done?" Sandy asked another haircut lady. I signed this was going to be huge...

" I want my hair cut and colored, plus a whole new beauty look." I said taking my hair out of its messy bun letting my long brown hair flow down to my butt. " Oh honey are you sure...." Betty said looking at me like I was crazy, but that's what love does to you. Right? I mean I always hate getting hair cuts because I loved my love hair, but now its time to let go. " Yep I'm sure....." I said nervously Betty nodded and picked up the scissors, and just like that. I see my hair fall to the ground........

A/N

DO YOU LIKE!?! YOU GOT TO LET ME KNOW!!!!

OH AND PLUS NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL GET TO SEE THE NEW HER!!!!

BUT THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS OF HER NOW......

HEHE!!!

PLOT TWISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

:D