Chapter 16

Michael's P.O.V.

After Alex teased me I knew I had to get her back. So I invited her to my hotel for a date. This time we wouldn't go out, nope this time I am going to make her beg for me..... And knowing her it wasn't going to be easy, but I got this....

Alex's P.O.V.

Michael just asked me on a date again!!! Oh man I can't hold all of this in! I ran to the living room where Lucy and Sam were watching a movie. I started screaming and jumping up and down. They looked at me like I was crazy. " MICHAEL JUST ASK ME ON ANOTHER DATE!!!" I screamed they got up and started jumping and screaming with me, and Tyler and Ryder were at work so they couldn't tell us to shut up. We finally calm down, and sat on the couch. " So when are you guys going out???" Lucy asked me in a high voice. " Tonight! At 6:00!" I said again. " Somebody like you!!!" Sam said and started poking me. " Guys I don't know what to wear!" I said worried. Sam and Lucy rushed me to my room and started digging out clothes, making a huge mess until they came across a short white dress. " Oh no..." I said. They both looked at me. " Oh yes!" They said at the same time and threw the dress to me to put it. I rolled my eyes and went in to the bathroom and changed. I came out. " Man he is going to be drooling over you!" Lucy said looking at me up and down. " Yea girl, he is going to be begging for you!" Sam said looking up and down too. They helped me with m make up and hair. When they were done I looked in the mirror, I looked so.... so sexy...

Just then DINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran down stairs and toke a deep breath, and I opened the door. It wasn't Michael it was Tommy.....

My rapist EXbofriend......

A/N 

 Oh shit you weren't thinking that was going to happen.....

Well you guys wanted me to update, so here you go! :)